Fissure closed but raw

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Fissure closed but raw

Postby Abu » 21 Feb 2019, 23:08

We can never lose hope Missy. As long as the pain does not get bad I still advocate avoiding any kind of surgery, Botox included. We just need to get used to this, maybe for good, I really don't know. Maybe in a few years time a new better treatment will be invented.
Abu
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 3

Postby missy moo » 21 Feb 2019, 23:14

I had a bad day my BM was hard even when the citrate has been making them soft everyday what the hell I mite go back to oxide I read on a naturopath website that oxide is better then citrate because citrate wipes out your minerals and it's not aimed at softening bms but oxide is I spoke to a naturopath on the ph today
missy moo
King Fissure

Topics: 37

Postby Abu » 22 Feb 2019, 11:21

Everybody has this, you just cannot expect perfect BMs with magnesium like, for instance, PEG. It is a trade off, you want something more "natural" than you also take that risk.
Oxide is good but it impacts your stomach acid. I am experiencing heartburns due to too little acid and taking oxide will render my digestion even worse. We are all different and what works for one may not work for others, this is why we need to keep trying different methods until we find something that works well.
Abu
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby missy moo » 22 Feb 2019, 14:41

This dam site won't let me reply has been playing up for weeks
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby missy moo » 22 Feb 2019, 14:44

Just like taking minerals because of citrate I wonder if there's something you can take for stomach acid while taking oxide I just feel like ok so if WE can't create fissure healing bms very day then we need to cut that tight muscle so it can handle our uncontrollable range of bms? I'm thinking alot about dilation have been for 2 years now it makes sence we can't just aim for soft stools everyday then randomly have a normal stool or a bit harder one and retear I've spent 5 years on this merry go round the truth is if you don't use it you lose it our muscle isn't been used properly it's not use to a range it's just use to soft gentle controlled dilation each day mite be the answer I don't think it's the fissure it's the muscle and also our fear can tense that area causing the anus to tighten.
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby missy moo » 22 Feb 2019, 14:45

So goals are to work out the muscle and get my anxiety and fear under control by retraining my brain with relaxing techniques like meditation breathing and positive thinking i need to start telling myself I'm healed an try not to think about it I think dwelling on it makes it bigger theres my rant for the day also mite get me some more oxide have you heard about slippery elm?
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby missy moo » 22 Feb 2019, 14:46

Had to break my message into two because it wouldn't send it in one big lot that was the problem.
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby Abu » 22 Feb 2019, 23:09

Agree with training the mind, the more we worry the harder it seems we have those BMs. I believe the bacteria inour gut reacts somehow to stress and we get on this roller coaster. Cutting the muscle is not an option for me, even though many people are happy for taking this decision. I strongly and truly believe in the power of my body to heal itself and willing to help it do this even if it takes another 5 or more years.
Abu
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Okaybum » 22 Feb 2019, 23:25

Yeah I disagree on the use it or lose it philosophy. My friend has a colostomy bag due to bowel obstruction. It's temporary and after a year, they will reattach his bowels. If the lose it philosophy is true then he'd never be able to poop again? But they think he will be fine once his bowel has healed and then is reconnected. Time will tell I guess.

And Missy, I think you need stool softeners. Magnesium is dangerous to keep pumping in your body. Too much can actually kill you. You need to be on stool softeners until you're healed. If you're bleeding, you're not healed. I recommend seeing a doctor
Okaybum
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 8

Postby missy moo » 23 Feb 2019, 02:25

Abu have you google a product called Hydro C
missy moo
King Fissure