Healing Anal Fissures

Anal Fissures

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Healing Anal Fissures

Postby cummyheah » 16 Mar 2019, 19:11

Hello, I'm new here and just want everyone to know that I healed my Anal Fissure by slowly using anal plugs. Starting
with a small thin tapered one, working my way up to a mid size one. Ordered from Amazon the Doc Johnson company butt plugs. Silicon seemed to slip in easier with a good coconut lube. I usually slip one in before I take a shower in the morning. I had a fissure for almost 3 years, trying all the homemade remedies out there. Never needed surgery so I'm lucky there. Changed my diet and still eat a high fiber diet and also mixed a teaspoon of MiraLAX with V8 fiber every morning. Let me know if anyone out there has any questions on my technique. It's been a couple years now and no issues as long as I keep inserting my plugs every few days.
cummyheah
Fibre Addict

Topics: 1

Re: Healing Anal Fissures

Postby ecom » 10 Apr 2019, 13:05

what are the plugs for? and how does that help?
ecom
Fibre Addict

Topics: 2

Postby cummyheah » 10 Apr 2019, 20:12

The anal plugs seems to stretch my rectum so pushing BM's are much easier. Have to start with a small size and work your way up to the larger ones. Use plenty of lube and take your time. If possible keep them in for as long as you can. I usually do about 30mins... insert one medium one in at the beginning of my morning shower and keep it in till it's time to get dressed. Started doing this back in 2014.
cummyheah
Fibre Addict

Postby ecom » 10 Apr 2019, 20:42

Sounds counterproductive to healing process of fissure to be honest as it stretches the muscles. Constipation can be relived in others ways.
ecom
Fibre Addict

Postby cummyheah » 11 Apr 2019, 12:01

Well all I can tell you that it seems to relieve the pressure pain around my bum hole once the whole plug is inserted to where the plug starts to taper back. If I'm having a good day "little or no pain and or no spasms" and have some extra time I will slowly insert the butt plug and pull it back in and out again repeatedly. That seems to stretch me and my hole seems less tight. Making BM's more tolerable I can really go into more graphic detail about my routine but not sure if that's allowed on this forum. Also look up self dilation, there's a lot of info there.
cummyheah
Fibre Addict

Postby ecom » 11 Apr 2019, 12:22

How about the healing process, does it help or has it helped? I understand that it has made things easier but I am curious about the healing process permanently.
ecom
Fibre Addict

Postby cummyheah » 11 Apr 2019, 12:32

Yes it's helped. It's been 2 years now and have no issues. On a high fiber diet, drink lots of water and still use my plugs weekly. Constipation was my original issue as I pushed to hard and had a tear. It did take a while to heal so be patient. Having an anal fissure was one of the worst things that I ever had to deal with.
cummyheah
Fibre Addict

Postby Bloodybum » 11 Apr 2019, 12:40

I would think you don't want to do this until the fissure is already partly healed. If you're actively bleeding or recently were, this could probably re-open the wound, right?
Bloodybum
Salt Bather

Topics: 8

Postby cummyheah » 11 Apr 2019, 12:47

That's correct. Get that fissure healed. What I do is mostly preventive "maintance". Don't every want to go down that road again..
cummyheah
Fibre Addict

Postby Wilson45TN » 13 May 2019, 09:37

Does anyone else find that passing hard stool is easoer when you use your finger to push your “taint” area? When I get constipated and get scared it’s gonna reinsure I do this and it helps tremendously. Just thought I’d share if it could help someone.
Wilson45TN
Fibre Addict