Calmol Outside of US

How do I find Calmol or a similar product overseas?

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Calmol Outside of US

Postby calmoljunkie » 22 Jun 2019, 01:04

Hi folks. I've been an anal fissure sufferer for a couple of years, but thankfully I've got it mostly under control now. One thing I rely heavily on is Calmol suppositories- I take 2 every night.

I just started a long international backpacking trip through Europe and the middle east (it'll be about 7 months), and I've packed enough Calmol to last for the whole trip. Problem is, it's making my bag too darn heavy. That got me wondering- maybe I can unload some of it if I can find a way to restock when I run out. Is anyone familiar with how to get Calmol outside of the US? Or alternatively, is there another similar product that is available abroad? Thanks!!
calmoljunkie
Fibre Addict

Topics: 2

Re: Calmol Outside of US

Postby Savaici » 22 Jun 2019, 11:05

My suggestion would to contact the company that makes Calmol and see what they might suggest. Also, do a search for Calmol on here and see what you can find. I will keep looking in the meantime, though the UK and Denmark are my only links, so to speak:

Here is info on them from the American Society of Colo-Rectal Surgeons (ASCRS):

ResiCal, Inc.

PO Box 489
Orchard Park, NY 14127

Phone: (716) 472-0021
Fax: (716) 662-5871

ResiCal Inc provides patient samples for Calmol 4 ® Hemorrhoidal Suppositories. Calmol 4 is non-prescription and available by special order at any pharmacy counter. Active ingredients are Cocoa Butter and Zinc Oxide which lubricate and heal hemorrhoids, fissures, inflamed tissues and other anorectal disorders. Calmol 4 contains no topical steroids, no anesthetics, no vaso constrictors or other active ingredients that can be absorbed internally or can interact with other internal medications. Calmol 4 contain no package warnings for high blood pressure, diabetes, heart, prostate or thyroid disease. Calmol 4 Patient samples and clinical information may be requested at www.Calmol 4.com
Savaici
Administrator

Topics: 222

Re: Calmol Outside of US

Postby calmoljunkie » 23 Jun 2019, 20:01

Okay, thanks very much! I will reach out to them.
calmoljunkie
Fibre Addict

Topics: 2