My last vent

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: My last vent

Postby SueMac » 02 Aug 2019, 14:14

Hurtinend I'm so sorry to hear this you must be at your site end. As dmcff suggested the pain can become an entity of its own beyond the original injury. This is what has happened to me although I am not in nearly as much pain. My fissure is healed also. Pelvic floor therapy is slowly helping me.
SueMac
Fissureologist

Topics: 7

Postby hurtinend » 05 Aug 2019, 18:56

I want to thank you all.

At this point, I hope something, some event or accident, takes me. I can't live with this any longer.

There was a book out there called "headache in the pelvis"

I have a migraine times 10. It has not left me for years and is actually getting worse. I can't sit, I can't drive a car, I can't work.

Wishing you all healing.
hurtinend
King Fissure

Topics: 52

Postby appleapple » 05 Aug 2019, 21:48

Hurtingend - I've never met you but it breaks my heart to hear you say these words. Please don't lose hope. There are other things in life worth living and let's not let our fissures define us and our lives. If you ever need to vent or just need a pair of ears, you have a friend here. =)
appleapple
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 5

Postby Okaybum » 06 Aug 2019, 03:22

Hurtinend I'm really hoping the procedure later helps you. It is possible to bring forward the surgery if you're in that much pain?
Okaybum
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 8

Postby hurtinend » 06 Aug 2019, 16:06

August 29 was the earliest I could get. I’ve had 2 previous nerve blocks that didn’t help. This is a different type but I don’t hold out much hope.
hurtinend
King Fissure

Topics: 52

Postby Okaybum » 06 Aug 2019, 18:36

I'm really hoping this helps you. I have another friend in a Facebook group that has just been told her fissures are healed yet she still has ongoing pain. She's seen a 3rd crs that has identified her pain from the sphincter muscle itself so she's being sent to physical therapy for anal rehabilitation. You aren't alone. There is another who's son is also in the same boat.
Okaybum
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 8

Postby Abu » 07 Aug 2019, 00:23

If this won't help something else will, eventually. Just don't give up trying and fighting for your life.
To anyone reading this, I am sure many of you heard about the power of our minds to influence reality. Let's hold our hands together and send healing thoughts to him. Let's picture a pain free life, filled with joy, love and appreciation and see him vividly living it. This is why we're here, to help each other and suport the one's which are most in need.
I am praying for your good and for the universe to show you the way out of this.
Abu
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 3

Postby Luv247 » 07 Aug 2019, 20:57

Sending you lots of love and healing Hurtinend. I can understand how you might be feeling. Although I haven’t been suffering as long my life has been turned completely upside down and I am frequently in agony. However I believe that healing is out there somewhere and we will find it!
Luv247
Fibre Addict

Topics: 1

Postby SueMac » 12 Aug 2019, 10:07

hurtinend - i pray that this new method helps you and brings some relief to your ongoing pain. 29th august is now a date you can start counting down towards. it goes without saying that I and fellow suffers on this forum are all thinking of you and I hope that brings some comfort.
SueMac
Fissureologist

Topics: 7