April 2019 - now (back and forth; now in healed state)

A place for you to keep a record of your healing or surgery.

Return to Diaries

Re: April 2019 - now (healed!! now in maintenance mode!)

Postby appleapple » 23 Oct 2019, 16:22

Thanks SeitenSenshi and Lin. I'm hanging in here. Lollll.

My fissure is deep and my hem problem definitely interferes with it. I have to travel next Friday so I'm hoping I get to a stable enough place soon. Right now I can still go to work, sit, do yoga, (and ahem, have sex - in theory at least) as normal.

It's just that when passing stool, it still hurts a little bit (not passing glass type of pain, just like pressing on a tender/bruised area). No spasms, but I do feel tenderness down there, especially if I contract the muscles. Pushing back the hem doesn't hurt, which is different from the backtrack in August (when it did hurt).

It is just so mind-boggling that "what the heck can possibly be going on down there!!!!???? (that causes me so much trouble and pain)!!!!" Lollll. It's unlike most other injuries where you can examine yourself.

I hope you guys are doing well!!!!
appleapple
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 5

Re: April 2019 - now (back and forth; contemplating Botox no

Postby appleapple » 04 Nov 2019, 17:12

11/4/2019 Monday

I travelled in the past few days and the 5 hour flights made me nervous. I'm stuck in the not-healed zone again. Having BM requires pressing the right bum. It hurts to pull the butt cheeks apart too much. Similar to previous times, there's an area around 5-6 o'clock in anal canal that is inflamed/tender/pained when pressed. How do I make the inflammation go away? Grhhh. Seeing very little blood, if any, when I wipe. Still taking Miralax and keeping the stool soft.
appleapple
Proctosphincteranalogist

Re: April 2019 - now (back and forth; contemplating Botox no

Postby appleapple » 18 Nov 2019, 18:18

11/18/2019 Monday

So I've doing a few things since I last posted:

1) Home made suppositories made of coconut oil and a little bit of oregano oil.
2) enema bulb after BM to flush out the "debris"

I don't know which of these two played a bigger part, or maybe I would have got better without both, but I think I started to get better about 2-3 days after I started using the homemade suppositories, based on my trusty friend, the "butt cheek pull" test. Lol.

However, the oregano oil (even the 2-3 drops I used in each suppository) still burns! I think I burned some of the skin around the a** hole area. So now I'm using pure coconut oil suppositories.
appleapple
Proctosphincteranalogist

Re: April 2019 - now (back and forth; kind of healed again??

Postby appleapple » 26 Nov 2019, 10:40

11/26/2019 Tuesday

So, still using homemade coconut oil suppositories. The burning (due to oregano oil) is gone. BM is mostly painless/sensationless again. Butt doesn't hurt after BM. Doesn't feel anything when I do my "butt cheek pull" test. I'm still pressing my bum during BM though.

Internal hemmie once again shrank to a tiny tiny size.

So basically I'm back in the "almost healed" zone again. Hope this time I ride it out longer ~~~
appleapple
Proctosphincteranalogist

Re: April 2019 - now (back and forth; kind of healed again??

Postby appleapple » 11 Dec 2019, 17:06

12/11/2019 Wednesday

Still smooth sailing. Still taking Miralax. Using a suppository once daily about half the times.
Don't really think about my butt that much except during a BM. Lol.
appleapple
Proctosphincteranalogist

Re: April 2019 - now (back and forth; now in healed state)

Postby appleapple » 06 Jan 2020, 14:10

1/6/2020 Monday

New Year!!!

No flare up for the most part since I last posted. Happened twice that I didn't drink enough water or/and didn't take Miralax that I had harder stool and had to strain. One of these two times I also saw blood on TP (for maybe two days). But I seemed to have bounced back from these episodes (just feeling like you got some minor paper cuts down there) pretty quickly. Within 2 or 3 days I'd feel like the paper cuts are gone.
appleapple
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Lin_2010 » 13 Jan 2020, 11:15

Great news! I too am having a good start of the year. Cheers to pain free bums! Fingers crossed it sticks...
Lin_2010
Salt Bather

Topics: 4

Postby appleapple » 27 Feb 2020, 12:57

2/27/2020 Thursday

No major flare up since I last posted. Got a paper-cut (acute fissure) episode a few days ago and still in the middle of it. Making me a little bit nervous. Trying to keep it under control by drinking water, better diet, diligent with Miralax, and home-make suppository before bed.

Lately I still had to support my bum when passing stool. Bigger/harder stool still makes me uncomfortable. Maybe I have a ring of scar tissue down there. Maybe I need to dilate? I plan to see the doctor again later this year to discuss surgically removing my internal hemmie, which seems to be interacting with the fissure problem and making it harder to heal completely.
appleapple
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby MarkM » 24 Jul 2020, 11:39

How you doing,

How do you make coconut suppository at home
MarkM
Salt Bather

Topics: 3