Chronic anal fissure

Chronic anal fissure

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Re: Chronic anal fissure

Postby missy moo » 03 Jul 2021, 14:55

Ginger55 sorry if i haven't replied to a pm I've been so darn busy.. I think evening primrose oil is to soften the cervix so maybe it softens all skin.

I haven't got an appointment with a private crs yet still waiting for to see the hospital crs through the health system. I don't know how to find a great surgeon its something I'd like to see a few an feel it out before signing up with one only problem is the cost an the fact tjat I'll probably go to Auckland for it so its a big drive.
missy moo
King Fissure

Topics: 37

Postby missy moo » 13 Jul 2021, 16:04

Nope still waiting it shouldnt be to much longer. Yeah I'm going to try dilation and evening primrose oil. Just hoping ff can help me get the right ones and any other advice when buying a pack of these things i have no idea.
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby missy moo » 13 Jul 2021, 16:08

Fissurefrustration wrote:Hi there, I've had many years of pain and troubles with my fissures. I've had botox, stenosis revision surgery, another round of botox, nifedipine, gtn, everything. I've had good stints where everything is fine, then I have sex with my partner and we cant even get started before my scar tissue tears open. So recently I took up dilating every day twice a day with some vitamin C face cream and it has worked an absolute treat for now. I don't know how long this will last but to poop without pain this morning for the first time in years has been a miracle. make sure you sprinkle some flax seed on your porridge or bran every single morning, maybe consider dilating if you can tolerate that? (i use cocoa butter as lube which not only smells great but is thick enough to stop any friction)
all the best
let me know if you have any questions
FF X

Hey ff what advice do you have when it comes to buying dilators? Theres jelly ones, glass ones, plastic ones, different sizes an shapes. Do you leave them in all day the last person who i read about on here who used dilators left it in all day or for at least a few hrs. Can you add a link here of the ones you brought?
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby Fissurefrustration » 13 Jul 2021, 16:30

I use solid plastic ones with a tiny hole in the top (which can be rather annoying)
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/bu ... SkQAvD_BwE

Sorry for the long link but they are the ones I have. I started only leaving them in after a bowel motion (for obvious reasons!) and would leave them for up to 3 hours. The most important thing is a good long lasting lube (I use cocoa butter) and as soon as it starts to feel uncomfortable take it out slowly and try again next day. The good thing about this set is it has lots of sizes. Always start at the smallest then work your way up

Ff
Suffering since June 2013

Methods tried:
GTN cream - migraines!
Manuka Honey / Coconut oil / Aloe
tag excision X 2, botox x 3
Dilatiazem
dilatation 2 X daily + Retin-C Vitamin Scar Treatment Oil 2 X daily - best thing ever.
Now pain free 2/7/21
Fissurefrustration

Topics: 56

Postby missy moo » 13 Jul 2021, 17:09

Fissurefrustration wrote:I use solid plastic ones with a tiny hole in the top (which can be rather annoying)
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/bu ... SkQAvD_BwE

Sorry for the long link but they are the ones I have. I started only leaving them in after a bowel motion (for obvious reasons!) and would leave them for up to 3 hours. The most important thing is a good long lasting lube (I use cocoa butter) and as soon as it starts to feel uncomfortable take it out slowly and try again next day. The good thing about this set is it has lots of sizes. Always start at the smallest then work your way up

Ff

Awesome thank you. Can you tell me what size it the smallest in that pack?
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby Fissurefrustration » 14 Jul 2021, 00:18

It’s the one on furthest right. It’s like 2 inches long And one inch wide I think

Ff
Suffering since June 2013

Methods tried:
GTN cream - migraines!
Manuka Honey / Coconut oil / Aloe
tag excision X 2, botox x 3
Dilatiazem
dilatation 2 X daily + Retin-C Vitamin Scar Treatment Oil 2 X daily - best thing ever.
Now pain free 2/7/21
Fissurefrustration

Topics: 56

Postby Hildy » 16 Jan 2022, 20:04

Hi @Missy Moo did you try the evening primrose oil?
Hildy

Topics: 1

Postby missy moo » 16 Jan 2022, 22:48

Hildy no i didn't but i should. My fissure has been good lately to be honest don't know why maybe just that I've changed my mindset around it but I'm having a mild flear right now my flears are only mild these days and only last 1-3 days so fingers crossed I'm moving away from having one at all
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby Hildy » 17 Jan 2022, 00:40

Oh that's great to hear, 3 day mild flair-up sounds not too bad at all! I tried to have a little look at whether you had surgery and it seems not. Do you have a post where I can catch up on your whole story? Wondering what you're doing right!
Hildy

Topics: 1