DMSO and getting rid of scar tissue & stenosis.

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: DMSO and getting rid of scar tissue & stenosis.

Postby Fissure UK » 24 Jul 2018, 08:00

Hi P&H,
I only used one. Still have the others.

I wasn’t really getting a lot of pain. My issue was a cycle of tearing & healing every few weeks.

I’ve been ok for the last few weeks though. No tears or pain from tears. Of course after 8 months I have learnt more about what to do/not do. The rhubarb for breakfast was a big help, but I have had to have a break from it due to acid in my stomach, but will go back to it at some point.

I’ve learnt techniques for BMs-I restrict/regulate the flow of what is passes through and the rate it passes using a clenching technique. Allowing anything to pass no matter what the volume is an greater risk of tearing. Even "toothpast" consistency can tear you if there is a great volume from lots of fibre. NEVER force it. I shove a smooth thin object up like a biro if I think it is going to be a bit difficult, and gently move it about side to side-forward & backwards. I wished I had these techniques from day one!

Copious amounts of water each day is a big part of it working out well.
Fissure UK
Salt Bather

Topics: 7

Postby Lady In Na » 26 Jul 2021, 17:41

Fissure UK wrote:Hi P&H,
I only used one. Still have the others.

I wasn’t really getting a lot of pain. My issue was a cycle of tearing & healing every few weeks.

I’ve been ok for the last few weeks though. No tears or pain from tears. Of course after 8 months I have learnt more about what to do/not do. The rhubarb for breakfast was a big help, but I have had to have a break from it due to acid in my stomach, but will go back to it at some point.

I’ve learnt techniques for BMs-I restrict/regulate the flow of what is passes through and the rate it passes using a clenching technique. Allowing anything to pass no matter what the volume is an greater risk of tearing. Even "toothpast" consistency can tear you if there is a great volume from lots of fibre. NEVER force it. I shove a smooth thin object up like a biro if I think it is going to be a bit difficult, and gently move it about side to side-forward & backwards. I wished I had these techniques from day one!

Copious amounts of water each day is a big part of it working out well.

Hi, FissureUK! Please, tell me more about your technic, it's so reliable for me, but English is not my native language, so please give more details how not too poop big amount at one go, or how to not give it flow very fast
Thank you
Lady In Na
Fibre Addict

Topics: 2

Postby Fissure UK » 31 Jul 2021, 07:19

I just use the anal muscles and surrounding area to clench & release.
Fissure UK
Salt Bather

Topics: 7