Anal fissure

struggle changed my life

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Anal fissure

Postby jaredsecret » 15 Jul 2021, 15:56

Hi, my name is Jared and I live in New Mexico. This forum helped me while I wrestled terribly with my fissure for 5 months. I use to look at success stories and dream of the day which I could post mine. I just posted my success story in the appropriate place on this site.

I empathize with all of you going through such pain. I know that it is debilitating, depressing, and so on. Getting your life back seems like it will never happen, while going through. The only ones that can truly understand are those who go through it, so I'm just sending out today positive thoughts, prayers, energy, in your quest to get past this miserable chapter in your life. I can say that my miserable chapter was approx 5 months long, and I have turned it into a great positive. I also, have to maintain certain eating habits, but I am able to eat the 'fun-stuff' too, as well.

much love,
Jared
jaredsecret

Topics: 2

Re: Anal fissure

Postby Fissurefrustration » 28 Jul 2021, 12:46

Hi Jared,

welcome to the forum and I'm so glad to hear our community has helped you when you were struggling. congratulations on your recovery I'm so glad you've found some relief .

ff
Suffering since June 2013

Methods tried:
GTN cream - migraines!
Manuka Honey / Coconut oil / Aloe
tag excision X 2, botox x 3
Dilatiazem
dilatation 2 X daily + Retin-C Vitamin Scar Treatment Oil 2 X daily - best thing ever.
Now pain free 2/7/21
Fissurefrustration

Topics: 56