Back again after 9yrs

How to cope with a bleed?

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Back again after 9yrs

Postby Sickandtried1969 » 13 Sep 2021, 13:59

Hi everyone,
I have had botox 3 times over about 9yrs.
I only got a year out of the last injection, very disappointing . Im on the fissure cream again with the most awful side effects. Just wondering how you all get through the down and painful times? I have now accepted mine will never heal, and i will have to nurse it the rest of my life. I have heard of laser treatment, anyone on here had it?
Thanks x
Sickandtried1969
Fibre Addict

Topics: 1

Re: Back again after 9yrs

Postby missy moo » 25 Sep 2021, 15:10

Hi, you have your fissure for 1 ywar longer then me I've had botox aswel twice over the period of 1.5 years and it had some effect but didn't heal my fissure. Botox is 50/50 so i guess we're unlucky. My fissure heals for a few weeks normally about 2 then it retears if my bm is not soft serve ice-cream soft, i cant even have a perfect bm without retearing an seeing blood.

I don't know were we go from here but about a year ago i stopped thinking that i was going to heal it and i started thinking of it a good days and bad. I qould call a retear a flear up an would try not to mentally get stuck in that moment and feel depressed. Today an yesterday are flear up days very annoying and I'm over it. To be honest lis is on my mind more then ever. I will not continue like this for 10, 20 more years the rest of my life hell no.
missy moo
King Fissure

Topics: 37

Postby Sickandtried1969 » 28 Sep 2021, 17:06

Hi missy moo, i remember you from the last time i was on, "so far so good" my name was. I thought my botox had healed me, but sadly not. Three rounds later i am still suffering. I seem just to be nursing this constantly now, on the cream on and off. I have started the cbd oil and it has calmed my anxiety and helped my hopelessness about the whole thing, it also helps with the side effects of the fissure cream. Just wondering has anyone else used the cbd oil? Im only on it a month or so, but it is helping me mentally xxx
Sickandtried1969
Fibre Addict

Postby missy moo » 28 Sep 2021, 19:54

Wow that message was a message in a message lol I've just been over the last few weeks thinking about giving cbd oil a go for my dairy anxiety so i guess this is a sign lol. Keep in touch
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby Sickandtried1969 » 29 Sep 2021, 05:17

Hi missy moo, yes please do try the oil. It doesnt give you "a high" but it does help you feel more contented and in control of your life and emotions. Ive found it helps me in the mornings with my bowel movements, i suppose it relaxs everything. My friend got me the extra strength one, for pain and anxiety. I have never tried anything like this before, and was thinking of going on antidepressants, but tried the oul first and im glad i did. It works within minutes and you can decide when u take it. All the very best chick ❤ xxx
Sickandtried1969
Fibre Addict

Postby missy moo » 29 Sep 2021, 06:23

Thank you so much I'll let you know. Which country are you in? I'm in NZ and don't know if i can get it but I'll try asking my doctor.
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby Sickandtried1969 » 29 Sep 2021, 08:11

I am in Northern Ireland. I got mine on the Internet.
Yes please do let me know how you get on missy moo, i really hope it helps you xxxx
Sickandtried1969
Fibre Addict

Postby missy moo » 02 Oct 2021, 13:55

Hey sickandtired
I'm feeling very sickandtired today. We celebrated my son's 8th birthday this week which sadly also marks 8years of having this same fissure since i either got it during childbirth or not long after. I actually think it was damaged during birth then got more damaged from major constipation afterwards. So celebrating on one hand and huge disappointment on the other. I'm so over it. You know what i was alway pretty irregular I'd go twice a wk sometime straining often hard but now going daily and still having problems is worse its mentally draining my bms are all over the place i think my fissure could handle the changing bms if i had lis i think this muscle is what is causing the problem it doesn't stretch at all surely it needs to be able to stretch a little bit sometimes my muscle just feels like it won't stretch then it closer more during bms to protect the fissure which just adds to the problem. I just sometimes wish i had lis. I must be ready for lis if i would rather wear a diaper then go though 1 more day of this. I'm not afraid of passing gas or of the operation at this moment my only fear would be it not working an me being ither in more constant pain afterwards or still the same having good days an bad still with the unhealed fissure.

We have suffered way to long!!
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby Sickandtried1969 » 09 Oct 2021, 12:41

Awwwwwh missy moo i am so sorry! Fissures are not for pussys!! Thats for sure!! Between watching your diet like a hawk, creams that make u sick, litres of water and trying to explain to normal people that u have a broken bum that just doesn't work anymore, plus all the pain!!! Its exhausting!!
I have read, that in india they use laser treatment on fissures, has anyone on here had this done??
Can you not get lis done missy moo?
Sickandtried1969
Fibre Addict

Postby missy moo » 10 Oct 2021, 03:36

I've heard people on her like you ask about it but i haven't read of anyone actually having had it done. I can get lis but surgeons have scared me saying i have a higher risk with surgery since I've had 3 kids. Plus we are in lockdown here in NZ at the moment.
missy moo
King Fissure