Back again after 9yrs

How to cope with a bleed?

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Back again after 9yrs

Postby Sickandtried1969 » 11 Oct 2021, 02:58

Im bleeding this morning again and thats on the fissure cream! Do you bleed every day missy moo?
Sickandtried1969
Fibre Addict

Topics: 1

Postby missy moo » 11 Oct 2021, 13:50

Hey,
No i don't my fissure is weird it will be fine no pain no blood for like 2wks then them 1 bm will make it really sore an bleed then it will hurt an bleed for roughly 7-10 days after that till it settles down again then goes away again for roughly two weeks. Right now im in now 2wk break. I drink 3ltrs of water each but I'm breastfeeding. I also take 1 miralax / molaxole sachet everyday or I'll take 400 magnesium i alternate between the two so I'm sure these help but I'm not sure why it flears up at all i do notice a tightness and tension when it happens so maybe its a tight muscle on any given day but its strange how it comes an goes
missy moo
King Fissure

Topics: 37

Postby Camry » 12 Oct 2021, 02:27

Sickandtried1969 wrote:Im bleeding this morning again and thats on the fissure cream! Do you bleed every day missy moo?

Hello sickandtired. Just curious…
Do you bleed every bm? Is it because of the hard tip of the bm? Mine is like that. Given i have a chronic fissure, all is ok until that first bm with a pointed tip. I guess this scrapes the fissure area and causes retear. There are days of no bleeding and there are days i know it will bleed because of that pointed tip.

Btw i drink water more than enough, on stool softener and watch what i eat as much as possible.
Camry
Salt Bather

Topics: 12