Anal fissure

Please help

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Anal fissure

Postby green1980 » 06 Feb 2022, 12:11

Ok so I’ll give you some background I have suffered with hemmoroids since a young age but finally had the operation in Aug 19 and I was healed for over a year then all of s sudden I now have a feeling after BM pain and swallen inside this last hours even at night when laying down I feel it it’s so strange wake up in morning nothing then as soon as I go to BM it starts about a hour after I don’t have any blood at all just pain and pressure been examined for hems but doctor couldn’t feel any he thinks I have opened the wound from operation and now causing me pain so I suppose it’s like a fissure inside so hard to treat it’s been going on a month now and it’s limiting me doing anything I find working out in gym makes it worse or sitting directly on my arse if I sit to side it stops is this a fissure what’s peoples thoughts it’s horrendous
green1980

Topics: 1

Re: Anal fissure

Postby owmybum » 10 Feb 2022, 13:51

Did the dr prescribe you anything to treat a fissure? It might be worth asking for some nitroglycerin to start using if not.
fissure after hem banding and tag removal feb 11
Pelvic floor therapy
Diltiazem
Botox June 13
Nitro
Internal flap July 14
EUA and polyps removed Nov 14
Diagnosed with neuropathy Jan 15
Diagnosed with HS EDS type 3 (causes poor wound healing )
owmybum

Topics: 42
Mood: UGH !