About to have LIS surgery in a week

I DO NOT want to take pain meds those don’t sit well with me any suggestions?

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

About to have LIS surgery in a week

Postby Leeman » 17 May 2023, 21:02

Hi this is Leeman I’ve been dealing with fissures for about 17 years now but these past few years it’s just gotten really bad this year specifically the pain has been Life changing as you all already know I have my routines down and manage it as best as I can but recently the spasms were next level i have good days and bad so I wanted to pick all of your brains for those who have had LIS surgery on what you have done post surgery and pre surgery I want to completely cleanse my colon where I only poop water any suggestions for that? And I DO NOT WANT TO TAKE PAIN MEDS any other suggestions for that as I want to avoid constipation at all cost I have had a different surgery years ago on something else and decided to take pain meds and talk about a set back and it wasn’t butt related outer body experience of pain so any tips are appreciated hopefully hear back from you take care everybody and keep fighting I always tell myself I woke up today so let’s do this!!!!!
Leeman

Topics: 1