im tired of fissures.

A place for you to keep a record of your healing or surgery.

Return to Diaries

im tired of fissures.

Postby easypeasy » 12 Jun 2023, 18:44

I first got my Fissure last year where I had a painful dump and following a week of painful then painless but bleeding dumps.
I went to the doctors a few weeks after bleeding has stopped.
Doctors said I had a fissure but has now healed since they could not find anything and prescribed me GTN. Everything has been good for 5 months but then a large and painful dump happened and bleeding has began.
I have been disciplined and religiously following, drinking water, eating more veges/fruits and this has helped tremendously but this morning after a large and hard stool which slowly came out. I knew that there would be blood, and look there was blood.
I am tired of this guys, i just wanna live freely without anxiety and go back to the days where I would not have to be concerned about this.
easypeasy

Topics: 1

Re: im tired of fissures.

Postby ruchgupt » 16 Jun 2023, 12:03

Easypeasy, I really understand. That anxiety and weariness is almost (ALMOST) as bad as the pain and bleeding. One thing that is helping me is the mantra “take it a day at a time” rather than view this as time lost if there is a setback or too much time if you’re thinking about how to heal / retears in the future. Just take every day as it comes and do your best to heal. I am starting to view my butt as a little friend lol - someone who is, for better or worse, part of me, and I must take care of them. Maybe whimsical but sometimes it helps.

I’m sorry you’re dealing w this after healing!
ruchgupt
Salt Bather

Topics: 10

Postby easypeasy » 18 Jun 2023, 16:51

ruchgupt wrote:Easypeasy, I really understand. That anxiety and weariness is almost (ALMOST) as bad as the pain and bleeding. One thing that is helping me is the mantra “take it a day at a time” rather than view this as time lost if there is a setback or too much time if you’re thinking about how to heal / retears in the future. Just take every day as it comes and do your best to heal. I am starting to view my butt as a little friend lol - someone who is, for better or worse, part of me, and I must take care of them. Maybe whimsical but sometimes it helps.

I’m sorry you’re dealing w this after healing!

Thank you for your encouragement ruchgupt, this makes me feel less alone and have changed my perspective on this. I really appreciate your word.
easypeasy

Postby Hazey123 » 19 Jun 2023, 17:37

Easypeasy you are not alone there’s a lot of us around! Try a little Movicol to soften things and ensure no hard BMs damage you further. This gives you time to heal. I found without this I could not predict hard/soft BM no matter what I ate or drank. One day was totally different from the next. Movicol just makes everything soft and you can adjust it.
AF following skin tag surgery Feb 2022
GTN ointment
sigmoidoscopy & EUA Sept 2022 no fissure found
2nd opinion Jan 2023 fissure diagnosed, diltiazem - allergic
recommended Botox Fissurectomy
3rd opinion - dilation 2x per day plus GTN ….
Hazey123
Salt Bather