What do sphincter spasm feel like?

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: What do sphincter spasm feel like?

Postby Deleted User 5 » 20 Jun 2008, 10:07

Yes, the *spasms* will go away as soon as they cut the sphincter, but I cannot say about the dull ache...
Deleted User 5

Re: What do sphincter spasm feel like?

Postby Fissulyna » 20 Jun 2008, 13:23

The pain was gone immediately after I opened my eyes after surgery ! I was flabbergasted even though I was told that it would happen by CRS and all people here who had LIS - it is just unbelievable. I thought that it would come later maybe - but it never did. Spasms are the worst part of having a fissure. They are always there 24/7 : (((. If I had pain only during the BMs , maybe I would be more patient with fissure and try longer to heal it without the LIS - but being in pain without a brake for 5 months was just too
much for me : (((. My whole body got out of balance due to all the diet changes and immobility - LIS was the only option for me. It brought me my life back. I re-injured my butt in mid April but that could not even compare to the original fissure pain before the LIS.
I am so sorry Lars that you are still in so much pain : (((, we can completely understand your frustration : ((. Hang in there !!!
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61