Lecia - are you back baby ????

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Lecia - are you back baby ????

Postby Guest » 22 Jul 2008, 14:14

:helloi: Lecia
That is really good news !
August isn’t too far away, just in time for you to recover after that nasty gastroenteritis Image
I will pray this comes to an end for you in August time…enough really is enough !
Until then your licckle journal sounds like a winner !!
I Hope you are feeling well today , please be really good to yourself, you will need your strength for the fly out and your excited daughters when they see you again !
Take care wee cherub
xx
:minispid:

Postby Guest » 22 Jul 2008, 16:36

Thank you Tabby! Yep, you are right, need to get my strength back for the next step. How are you doing?

Postby Jen » 22 Jul 2008, 21:41

Lecia -

I am a little late on this thread, but I am so happy that your appointment went well and the doctors have a plan! I had a huge smile across my face when I read that! Also - NO HEMMIES!!!! AHHHHHH! That is so great! Time to celebrate!!!

Glad you get to see those pretty girls of your soon!

Jen
Jen
King Fissure

Topics: 39

Postby Guest » 23 Jul 2008, 16:01

Thanks, Jen! Yep, tomorrow I get to see my girls. It has been nice to have some uninterrupted sleep though!
I think I will keep a standing appt with my CRS every month just to check in. I told him this week I was going to place him on retainer!

Postby Guest » 24 Jul 2008, 17:47

Lecia!
I know I have been MIA, but I am glad things are going well foryou. No hemmies Yippie!!! I hope you are feeling better physically and mentally..
Patty

Postby buttgirl » 26 Jul 2008, 13:29

Hi Lecia, I've been up in the mountains, and I'm glad to come back to find that the appt went so well. I'm so glad to hear that you don't have hemmies. What a relief. The hematoma doesn;t sound nice, but at least it's better than a hemmie. Hopefully the MRI will show what needs to be done, so no exploratory surgery.
buttgirl
King Fissure

Topics: 67