Fissy-Surgery

Any changes made on the Forum, this is where you will find it. Any news, this is where we will share it with you!

Return to Forum Announcements

Re: Fissy-Surgery

Postby Jen » 28 Aug 2008, 13:15

Fiss -
I freaked out too because the paper said Hemmiectomy. When I confrounted the CRS he said that did not mean he was going to surgically remove them, he was just going to zap them, so make sure you know his intensions on the matter.
I got my period 2 days after LIS and I was scared I was going to have it during surgery - I guess one would have to ware a tampon if that happened.
Jen
King Fissure

Topics: 39

Postby val » 28 Aug 2008, 13:28

Image Good luck Fissy! Hope this fixes everything for you and you never have to hop onto that dreaded table ever again.

I'll be thinking about you and praying for you tomorrow. Hope everything went well today.

Image Image Image Image

XXXXXOOOO
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86

Postby juney » 28 Aug 2008, 17:22

i think i'm gonna have my period during surgery too. has that happened to anyone before? do you just wear a tampon? sometimes i really hate being a girl, on top of everything else!
juney
King Fissure

Topics: 36

Postby happyass » 28 Aug 2008, 19:58

good luck on the surgery fissy.
i hope all goes well.
happyass
King Fissure

Topics: 74

Postby Fissulyna » 29 Aug 2008, 00:46

Thanks all Image
My surgery starts at 10 am and it is still unknown what will be done. LIS and tag removal for sure - hemmie removal if it is discovered on the place below the fissure and suspected to cause problems. All decisions will be made "on the spot" when he relaxes my sphincter completely and examines it in detail all around in that dilated state. He was very patient and caring during consultations and that is my only comfort now Image . I just hope that I will wake up and find out that only LIS and tags were done Image. No sutures will be placed anywhere or any kind of "plug" . I was offered Vicodine, Perkocet or Dervocet and I asked which one is the least constipating and he said Dervocet so I took that one - I hope I made right choice - I never used it before Image
I will write to you guys as soon as I can Image . I hope all af you are doing great - I did not spend much time on the net today - my brain is just in an overdrive Image Image Image ...
I think of you all and I hope that you will be "with me" in that room tomorrow morning Image
LOVE TO ALL
Fissy :arwen:
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Corsi » 29 Aug 2008, 01:15

Good luck Image
Image Corsica
Corsi
King Fissure

Topics: 18

Postby Guest » 29 Aug 2008, 06:45

Juney-my period started right before they wheeled me in for my fistula repair and it was not a problem. They didn't make me put a tampon in. I just went in au natural!

Good luck, Fissy. I am praying for you!

Postby Deleted User 5 » 29 Aug 2008, 06:52

We're all pulling for you Fissy!
Deleted User 5

Postby juney » 29 Aug 2008, 10:26

thanks lecia, i'm glad it's not a problem for them! i would hate to have to cancel surgery for something stupid like that!
good luck fissy! you'll be joining the multiple LIS club soon Image
juney
King Fissure

Topics: 36