G/A & Ibuprofen

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: G/A & Ibuprofen

Postby Guest » 06 Sep 2008, 12:11

Val
I could never be upset with you :truebud:
You are such a wise woman and your words mean so much to me , I will take your nice thoughts and deal with them instead of busting my head ! You are right having this over it will be a HUGE relief, you were right last time to when you told me about that sense of calm, I am back to that place today… I am not going to lose it again..Promise Image Thank you for understanding and being here for me Image
I dont use the flaxoil but thanks for making me and others aware Image
Can you believe Rachel won Big Brother !!! Image

Postby val » 06 Sep 2008, 14:20

:D I'm so happy you're calm again - stay in that nice place, its far better than the head exploding scary place Image ! Even though i was in pain, the day before my surgery i went to the cinema with my son and hubby to see Alvin and the Chipmunks Image it really took my mind off everything to do something normal !

I couldn't believe she won! My son had a bet with us that Mikey would win! If he won we had to give him a fiver, but if he lost he had to hoover downstairs for me!! Image he's trying to wriggle out of it now though!
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86

Postby Guest » 06 Sep 2008, 16:04

That had to be the worst Big Brother !!! I was cursing her !!
I even voted 4 times for Mikey as i didnt want her to win...What a disappointment !! I think we should complain :)
Sweet dreams Val :kim:

Postby val » 07 Sep 2008, 09:59

Image yeah, i think it may have been a fix, i haven't spoken to ANYONE who actually liked her or wanted her to win!
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86