Someone Please Help =( I'm Newww

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Someone Please Help =( I'm Newww

Postby Guest » 02 May 2007, 22:47

Hi Sunshine - another Canadian here, just saying hi and reading what everyone else has been saying to you. I'm also on diltiazem and have been for nearly 2 months now. When I went for a six-week checkup, the CRS said the fissure is healing nicely, and he thinks I'll be OK by my next appointment in 3 weeks. If not, then we'll think about the surgery.
Only tip I have to add, and this is something that the CRS and his whole clinic stresses - drink water WITH your bran cereal in the morning. Bran on its own without liquid is actually constipating, so have a big bowl of your cereal, and gulp down a whole glass of water as soon as you're finished it. Since I started doing that, I found that BMs are a lot easier, and don't have that "hard" feeling at the beginning that you were mentioning.
Have a fun time in Edmonton (if you can - we all know that Toronto really is the center of Canada, and possibly the entire universe) Image
Robin

Re: Someone Please Help =( I'm Newww

Postby SunshineHope » 03 May 2007, 14:40

Robin, it's AWESOME to meet a Canadian here! woohoooo! Thanks for the advice. My silly fissure decided to tear again today... I'm just trying to keep up with everything, praying that I wont tear it again :( .. Take care!
SunshineHope
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 38