for the ladies......

Discuss changes in diet that have helped you manage your fissure, or any supplements or medications/creams that have been effective.

Return to Diet Tips / Supplements

for the ladies......

Postby happyass » 18 Sep 2008, 13:03

well i am not sure what to make out of this story but there were a lot of ideas in it - from macrobiotics to the 'eat right for your blood type' diet to the metabolism type diet. it's quite long but in the end, it was sorta fascinating. plus, it has a lot of other issues and ideas that may help a lady or two here....
http://www.candida-cure-recipes.com/susans-story.html
happyass
King Fissure

Topics: 74

Re: for the ladies......

Postby Guest » 18 Sep 2008, 14:56

Thanks Gareth! My DO does the eat right for your blood type method and I am eating all wrong. As type O, which is the oldest blood type I am supposed to be a meateater!
Thanks for all the info you have been posting!

Postby Guest » 18 Sep 2008, 15:38

I enjoyed reading this Happy, found it all very intresting indeed !
Wonder what blood type i am :roll:
Thank you Image

Postby Fissulyna » 18 Sep 2008, 20:07

I am B+ and I bought book that goes even in more detail - like "genetic" profile LOL. Anyway - I never find it believable - just never strikes any correlation with anything I learned about physiology, biochemistry , cytology, evolution, or genetics.
Macrobiotics is very interesting - but I can not live without "shade veggies " (tomatoes, eggplants, peppers and such) _ they are STAPLES of Mediterranean diet and as we all know - it is one of the healthiest diets around all over !
I am more inclined to ADD healthy foods than to eliminate benign things like type of veggies . And that is what I do - I add algae, miso, tofu LOL, but do not give up on types of fruits and veggies.
Lecia - my hubby is 0 too ; ))) - definitely loves meat ha ha, but so do my kids although they must be B type since it is dominant .
Tubby - buddy - you should know your type LOL, xxx, you never know when you might need that info for medical reasons ; ) !
Happy - thanks for interesting link : )
LOVE TO ALL !!!
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61