Pinky, Jen, Cindy...

Are you having, or have you had a Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy (LIS)? Please share your experiences here, or ask any questions.

Return to LIS - Considering surgery or already had it?

Re: Pinky, Jen, Cindy...

Postby Guest » 22 Sep 2008, 12:35

Hey Val, Pinky and Kim :)
Glad your day is better today Pinky :)
It is cold and dark here too Val i am already on the bed just need to get in !!!
Sorry you are having a bad day, hopefully a better one tomorrow !
That is so true !
Kim , I need to come swimming too :lilmer:
Hope you head isnt too pickled fixing the board back !
Love your avator today !

Postby Deleted User 5 » 22 Sep 2008, 12:42

Yes, all you UK-ers are invited to a BBQ and a dip in the pool, then we'll all go to a football game and watch the Georgia Bulldogs kick the h#ll out of the Clemson Tigers!
Deleted User 5

Postby Fissulyna » 22 Sep 2008, 16:33

Hey buddy Kim- looking cool and cute and all in that sweater ; ) , but would you please go and read my post in "general discussion" Image Fissy is having a fit here Image Image Image Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Fissulyna » 22 Sep 2008, 16:41

OK - I discovered why the newest posts are gone in the announcement- Image Image Image - but why it happened to me before Image . And why I can not read my ancient posts Image and ... oh well - lets take one step at a time , I guess Image
BTW- thanks Kimy-boy and baby-Lecia for fixing this last glitch - I HATE that posts were lost and not only from Sunday - at least not in my case. I had that happening since last week ( I wrote to Kim : ((.
:arwen:
LOVE TO ALL and nighty-night UK Buds Image :sprinkleheart: ( no more sleeping emoticons LOL- sorry LOL xoxxoxooxxoxoooooooooo ) :thinkofyou:
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Jen » 22 Sep 2008, 17:01

Val -
Thanks for asking. Things are better this week. Last week was painful. I have an appointment with my CRS on October 6th, so I will let you know how it goes. I am going to continue to use the nitro until then.
With my setback last week, my sphincter actually was tight again - not like pre LIS, but still tight. Now that I am healed again, it is loose again.
Jen
Jen
King Fissure

Topics: 39

Return to LIS - Considering surgery or already had it?