GOOD LUCK PINKY

Are you having, or have you had a Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy (LIS)? Please share your experiences here, or ask any questions.

Return to LIS - Considering surgery or already had it?

Re: GOOD LUCK PINKY

Postby pinky » 15 Sep 2008, 02:48

corsica-im not expecting to be pain free immediately after surgery.i wanted to know if its worse than the fissure pain so that i can be prepared mentally.ive suffered from pain for the last 8months and im sure i can deal with this pain as well.thanks for ur wishes.
Lecia,val,tabby,jen and fiss-surely other doctors take me more seriously and are a bit more considerate.ive always been a very caring person and hurts me to see anyone suffering.i can now understand patients in pain much better than before and the difficulties in this c*ap nhs.
im off in 2 hrs.dont know where im on the list as i was added in the end.hope i can come home soon.i haye the waiting there and yes val,the fear of operation is worse than the op itself.even im a wuss Image ! we r so alike val.even im more scared of needles than the op itself.its the 3rd time since feb im goin to theatre.hope its the last time.hosp is almost 40mins drive and i dread it.i lie down at the back which makes it worse and i cant sit.i think as moms we worry more to leave our baby with someone else whether its 8months or 14 yrs.
any better today fiss?
Thanks all of u my dear friends for the amazing support and helping me cope better.i will write as soon as i can.
pinky
Fissureologist

Topics: 6

Postby happyass » 28 Sep 2008, 21:28

hi pink,
i hope you are doing well.
you probably have updated your post-LIS experience in some other post.
my best wishes to you on your recovery. take it easy and it will happen.
hugs, happy
happyass
King Fissure

Topics: 74

Postby pinky » 29 Sep 2008, 17:20

thanks happy,im doing ok.feel much better than before with pain.i do post in LIS thread now.good luck with the marathon. :)
pinky
Fissureologist

Topics: 6