Appointment with the butt-doctor

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Appointment with the butt-doctor

Postby small_flower » 24 Nov 2008, 17:24

Hey Fissy,
I'm not really sick. That is an old mood. If i put in a new mood now, it would be excited, or possible, preparing for stress. I started shadowing a kindergarten teacher today so that I can take over when she leaves to have her baby. It just seems like a lot, and I don't want to fail. The parents in this town are very involved and I am sure I am going to have to win them over. But... one thing at a time.
Actually...now that I think about it, i may be sick in that I may have a yeast infection (i know, gross, but consider what we talk about on this forum, nothing seems to be off limits). So I am taking acidophilus for now, and hoping for the best, since I have no medical insurance until January 1st. I will be so happy to have insurance though!
small_flower
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 62

Re: Appointment with the butt-doctor

Postby Fissulyna » 24 Nov 2008, 18:39

Hey Flower - I am so happy to hear that you did put your little foot "in the door" Image and are actually teaching - yeaaaaaaaayyyy !!! Who cares what parents think - don't even go there dear friend LOL. You will always have "admirers" and also crazy Moms that think that their child is an angel while in reality it is the most obnoxious kid on the block and god forbid you say something "wrong" LOL !!! So, try to relax. Kids will love you - I am sure of that. Just don't let them "walk all over you" ! Keep them busy - a lot of schoolwork and little homework would be my advice ha ha, so they let out all of their energy at home and can sit still at school ; ))) !!!
Regarding yeast - did you ever try holistic remedies ??? There are some great suppositories in the Whole Foods ! You are under the stress and your immunity is down so yeast is happy to grow !!! Take some supplements for immunity and try those natural suppositories - they really work !
Hope you will feel great in every aspect very soon ! Image Image Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61