Spasms??

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Spasms??

Postby Guest » 23 Jun 2007, 08:17

I apologize for so many questions this morning. :)

I want to see if this feelings that I'm having is common to other people that typically have spasms.
1. A feeling of "something" moving around on the walls of my rectum.
2. A feeling that "something" is moving inside my rectum.
3. The feeling of a dull, stabbing pain in the sides of my rectum. It feels like I'm being poked with a butter knife.
4. A feeling like the sides, not the top or bottom, of my rectum is very tight and at times like its being scratched against.
Thanks!

Re: Spasms??

Postby Guest » 23 Jun 2007, 09:02

Chris,
I am wondering if you are experiencing some kind of nerve symptoms. When there has been injury to the rectum the nerves can send out all kinds of mixed, false signals, like feeling like something is moving, or a presence of an object, poking, burning sensations. The rectum is innervated with the pudendal nerve and it can be irrritated by overtraining, weightlifting, straining, cycling, constant constipation, childbirth, accidents etc.
I am wondering if you have set off the nerve and you are getting all these weird signals. It might be something to ask your CRS and see.

Postby Guest » 23 Jun 2007, 09:53

Thanks for the input Lecia.
I did tell me CRS about this and he did this test where he stuck his finger on four different parts of my rectum and asked me how that felt. It felt like he was pressing on a vein each time and asked me how it felt. It did feel weird, but it didn't hurt. He didn't seemed concerned after that.

Postby Guest » 23 Jun 2007, 11:17

Hi Chris,
I do have the feeling of a long muscle pulled tight, jabbed by knives also.
I have also experienced a bit of something??? moving inside my rectum, usually it has been right inside the opening, very minimal though.
I've had two finger internals and noticed I didn't feel pain when they were checking me, well maybe a little. After I left and relaxed is when I went through the roof.
I hope you feel relief soon! Marie

Postby Guest » 24 Jun 2007, 15:08

Thanks Marie and Lecia!
:)