Another 'period' Q for the ladies..

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Another 'period' Q for the ladies..

Postby SunshineHope » 16 Jul 2007, 11:59

Hi ladies,
I was just wondering if you guys soak at all when you're on your periods. A couple of us were talking about how BMs can go reaaaaally whack during that time of the month, and sometimes it can be really hard on the fissure. Do you guys still soak or sit in the bathtub when Aunt Flo comes around? Sorry for any guys reading this but sometimes my flow is pretty heavy (sorry sorry) and I can't imagine soaking/sitting in the tub while that's all going on... If you know what I mean..
What do you guys do? if you're too embaressed to talk in public about this, just send me a pm :)
Thank you all! Image
SunshineHope
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 38

Re: Another 'period' Q for the ladies..

Postby buttgirl » 16 Jul 2007, 12:03

Not embarrased at all. I've had so many people probing my rear over the past year that I've lost all shame so far as things in the area are concerned...That might be the reason that I don't particularly care about a little blood in water. I take sitz baths, so it can be a little panic inducing until I remeber that there is a normal reason that the water is pink. And since I am usually crampy around that time, I find the sitz baths provide even more relief than usual.
buttgirl
King Fissure

Topics: 67

Postby SunshineHope » 16 Jul 2007, 12:06

I guess that's true. I would probably just have to jump into the shower after though. Itd feel weird sitting in myown blood. But I can imagine the warmth would feel comforting on the cramps..
does anyone else also soak on their period/
SunshineHope
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 38

Postby Guest » 16 Jul 2007, 12:26

I still soak during my period.
I take a regular bath and when I am in the tub I don't lose much flow. The water seems to keep it in but when I move around or get up then it comes out.
I pretty much do everything I normally do during that time of the month and warm soaks help with the cramping.