Shout out to all and update

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Shout out to all and update

Postby sidra1968 » 16 Feb 2010, 12:57

Hey everyone, just a "how the hell are you? " to all of you that I've corresponded with over the last 6 months. Hope everyone is feeling OK.
I'm still a success story, I guess. In general my life is completely back to normal except for once in a while if I have a lot of bathroom time, I feel itching/uncomfortableness (like what I assume a diaper rash would feel like) for the next few hours or even the rest of the day. I just put some wheat grass cream or vaseline on it and within an hour or overnight it's gone.
My true test will be in April as I will be leaving on my 15 day trip to China. I'm a little scared, but what can you do? I just plan on being careful and prepared. Luckily my best friend who I travel with is as understanding as one could be about this (even though no one could really "get it" if they haven't experienced it). Not only the pain, but the fear of one bad bm and the living hell on earth that may follow for months. I just told her we may have to stop for me to apply cream sometimes and that I may not be dancing quite as much as usual. LOL
Anyway, just a note to let you know I still think about you all and still check the board. I also try to help the newbies with my story. If anyone new has any questions, feel free to ask!
Signing off..............Sidra
sidra1968
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 12

Re: Shout out to all and update

Postby cherylk » 16 Feb 2010, 13:11

Hey Sidra,
Have you recovered from the Illini's debacle of last Sunday??????? :roll:
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46

Postby sidra1968 » 16 Feb 2010, 13:40

No.
I just am SO GLAD we won against Michigan State and stole one at Wisconsin. I fully expect to get pounded at Purdue Saturday, but after that we should be OK. Just want to make the NCAA's this year.
I won't be back on here till later, gotta go get decorations for my Fat Tuesday/Mardi Gras dinner tonight! Talk to you all this evening if anyone is on!
sidra1968
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 12

Postby NeuropathicGuy » 22 Feb 2010, 14:36

Hey Sidra, good to hear you're doing well. Hey, you know those squatting bathrooms in China are supposed to be good for preventing hemmies and fissures :) I can actually see why after using them for a while when I was there, since things just ummmm come out way easy while in that position lol Image Maybe you'll have to take it easy on the local food, although if you've been drinking alcohol then perhaps it won't be a problem at all!
NeuropathicGuy
King Fissure

Topics: 45