Calling CRS for botox..

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Calling CRS for botox..

Postby Guest » 22 Jul 2007, 15:58

Hello,
Well I have been offline a few days. After the CRS appt Wed. I had a couple good days. Then I went back to pain and bleeding. It's sunday and I have been in agony all day. So I am calling the CRS tomorrow to schedule Botox. I have been depressed for days afraid to go anywhere. I know buttgrl had botox and I wondered how she is doing. Sorry guys I can't do this anymore and I don't think I can function like this for a few more months. Just needed to vent a little. I know I am doing everything i am supposed to, but everytime this happens I sink farther in a funk. There are more bad than good days here for me. If anyone talks to buttgirl ask her how she is doing.
Patty

Re: Calling CRS for botox..

Postby happyass » 22 Jul 2007, 16:14

all i can say is 'u go girl!' or 'u go patty'.....
i guess now is the time for you to get botox and try it out. it never hurts to try new things and then you can decide for yourself if it works for you.
i am sorry about your setback and your pain.
i remember you being in anxiety a weekend or two ago and you have really stepped up to the plate!
now just also think of all the good that has happened too patty. you had some good days in between. so you must be doing something good and well, it's natural to have a setback. maybe it is a test of your will to see how quickly you'll get up again and face the fissure!
take control!
happyass
King Fissure

Topics: 74

Postby Guest » 22 Jul 2007, 16:17

Gareth,
Thanks, i am really trying here but if I go to much longer I won't be able to function at all. Thanks for the advice.
Patty

Postby Guest » 22 Jul 2007, 16:25

I would definitely try the botox if I had had it available. I think it makes sense after doing all you can on your own. There comes a time when enough is enough and it sounds like you are there.
Let us know what he says!
Lecia