Dr. Wheatgrass etc.

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Dr. Wheatgrass etc.

Postby kmax1940 » 02 Jun 2010, 12:39

OK, I see one post here about wheatgrass... 1 person said it helped some and everyone else said it did not do ANYTHING.
Any new info on wheatgrass?
If you have used it please post.
thanks
kmax1940
Salt Bather

Topics: 15

Re: Dr. Wheatgrass etc.

Postby Fissulyna » 04 Jun 2010, 00:30

Used it - but used a ton of things at the same time.
Healed couple of times but would re-tear after couple of weeks again : (((, so I just got fed-up with it all and had a LIS (or two lmao).
Worth trying, though - one NEVER knows what can help Image Butts have lives of their own and what works for one does not have to work for the other *sigh and other way around !!!
The only way you can know if it works FOR YOU is by trying it Image
Best of luck !!!!
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby kmax1940 » 04 Jun 2010, 06:28

hehe i have had lis about 2 months ago... and it is the same as before the surgery. big/hard stool and it breaks....
thanks for the info
kmax1940
Salt Bather

Postby Fissulyna » 04 Jun 2010, 13:19

Eh... you see LOL I needed a second LIS to have any lasting relief Image
I was buttproblemless for 2 years untill this April, but guess what helped this time ???? OLIVE OIL Image Image of alllll things Image
So, yeah - try anything - butts are crazy stuff - the "last frontier" !!!!!!!!!!!! Brain surgery is peanuts compared to this Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Postby kmax1940 » 04 Jun 2010, 13:20

so are you saying that the olive oil helped in healing?
or it was just used as a lube before BMs?
because I am using vaseline before BMs now...
kmax1940
Salt Bather

Postby Fissulyna » 04 Jun 2010, 13:40

GOOD !!!!! I discovered that lubing is extremely important - I mean, I always guessed , but was never able to lube since even my external sphincter is tight as a clam Image So, I was never able to apply anything inside - even suppository would be very hard to place if ever Image
Now, after 2 LIS procedures , I have a luxury of placing a suppository - talking about "new joys of life" and "lowering expectations" Image , so I now use regular Prep-H (one that has ONLY cod oil - NO cortisone) and insert it and it is a "lubricating" part for me since finger can NOT still enter (sorry for the visuals *blush). ONLY the tiny Prep-H suppository , cut shorter and thinned at the end by scissors Image
So - if you can use Vaseline and go somewhat inside - that is great !!!!!
I had some stubborn burning going on and I just hated having ANYTHING going on down there Image
I had some left-over things and tried them - no success !!! Than I was reading some articles and found olive oil mentioned as a cure for hemmies and stuff and was - wait the second LOL - lets try it !
I applied it with a q-tip (since I find it more hygienic) outside but a LOT of it so some would seep inside also and really - the healing was sped up 100 % !!!!!!!!!
Olive oil has many healing properties in general - used for centuries in all Mediterranean countries for all kind of skin disorders as well as for cardio-benefits internally - so really, can not do any harm at all trying it ; ))) !
But, you know , lets not fool myself here - if I did not have a LIS to make my sphincter at least somewhat looser - NO oil in this world would heal my first fissure Image .
My almost normal internal pressure in combo with proper lubing and healing effect of the oil helped - otherwise I could have been immersed in a full barrel and still be screaming from pain Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Postby StevePain » 04 Jun 2010, 13:52

After reading I think i'll try olive oil as well, i've been using vaseline for a few years now and really don't have a problem with it, but want the healing properties of olive oil, maybe i'll use both of them, after all i'm very used to putting different creams, ointments and suppositories in my rectum Image
StevePain
King Fissure

Topics: 45

Postby kmax1940 » 04 Jun 2010, 14:37

thanks!
now to find some cheap olive oil... because that stuff can be expensive. :)
kmax1940
Salt Bather

Postby kmax1940 » 04 Jun 2010, 16:22

OK... I see some people saying they drink some spoonfulls of olive oil...
Are you talking about drinking it? Or putting it on the fissure?
kmax1940
Salt Bather

Postby Fissulyna » 04 Jun 2010, 19:41

Kmax - whom are you asking :roll: LOL I was very descriptive in how I use it LOL ; )))
AND - no - no cheep stuff - buy only virgin, cold-press and organic !!!!! If you use it only for a butt - a bottle will last you a "lifetime" LMAO
If you use it for cooking - than ALSO - buy only the best there is out there ; )))
Kmax - some people use it internally (drinking a TBSP twice a day ) for hemorrhoids - it could be that is softens the poop BUT I do not know and never used it like that.
I use it outside of the anus and an ointment and protectant but if somebody can put some inside the anus with syringe or with a finger it definitely would have more effect all over !!!! it than would be lubricant as well as calming agent, I guess.
I can only testify about my own experience Image , and I used it outside of the anus trying to put as much as possible so some will seep in also. NOW - be ready for some oil-stains on the underwear. I do not care, to be honest - healthy butt is more important to me than fancy undies LOL It will wash out at hot cycle with pre-treatment anyway : )))
Good luck boys
Image - let me know how it goes ; ))) !!!!
Fissulyna
VIP