surgery Tuesday!!

Are you having, or have you had a Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy (LIS)? Please share your experiences here, or ask any questions.

Return to LIS - Considering surgery or already had it?

Re: surgery Tuesday!!

Postby Guest » 02 Oct 2010, 07:29

Thanks Paul, I appreciate the prayers and support and I will do my best to stay positive...I have had a few surgerys before Paul and never had too much anxiety about them, but this has been a whole different story. We all know by having a fissure that the butt takes it time healing and hurts like hell with the smallest cut, but you are all proof that this is the best thing to do to put an end to it...
NG, I have noticed there has been a lot of healing going on around this board lately and that has been very encouraging.
I think I have topped your whining, maybe not on this board but my husband and kids are probably wearing thin,lol.
I am 40 years old and got my "mama" to take off work to go with me and my husband. I've even told her that she can't leave me until I pass the packing( if I have it) and have the first bm...
I can't wait for this to be over. I want to be a strong person that my kids and family can rely on. I'm tired of being such a desperate , basket case, living in so much fear.