I'm back!

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

I'm back!

Postby Del » 11 Nov 2010, 07:29

Hi all,
Not a new member but I have not been on for so long I might as well be.
I actually lost the website for sometime and could'nt find it again. Today I saw in my email a notification for a topic I had been watching and got back into the site that way.
Well whats been happening to me?
The procedure I had seems to have been a complete success and I have not had a single recurrence of my fissure. This is the longest time without a fissure for the last 20 to 30 years.
Have had several holidays (where I could eat what I like. Yay!!)
Have got a new job and I am going to be a grandpa again.
Hopefully I won't lose the website again and can contribute.
Del
Salt Bather

Topics: 8

Re: I'm back!

Postby Guest » 11 Nov 2010, 08:58

Welcome back Del :)
I remember reading some of your older post. That's really good news that things have been going well for you and a new grand baby on the way!! I have a 7 month old grand daughter and she is my heartbeat! Babies bring so much joy!:)
Yes hopefully you can stick around now that you found the site again. Support and advice is always needed here.
I don't think I could have did my LIS had I not found the support and information this board gave me.

Re: I'm back!

Postby afugh!! » 11 Nov 2010, 14:41

Great to have you back Del and I'm glad things are going well for you.Your contributions would be nice since you are the few who had the stretch dilation.
afugh!!
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 19