Botox support/encouragement?

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Botox support/encouragement?

Postby Bambi » 12 Nov 2010, 17:41

Hi- I just posted in the considering surgery section (by accident), asking for thoughts on your botox experiences. I am scheduled for an injection Tuesday and am spending today getting myself all scared. The plan is to do this without any anesthetic. He says it will take about 10 minutes and then I can drive myself home. I don't think I will do that, as I tend to get flustered. Here are some of my questions:
-Would you take an Ativan if you had them around just to take your anxiety edge off before the injection?(my hubbie takes them when we fly)I'd like to take one now, but I'm really trying not to!
-I'm having a hard time with keeping my stools soft without tons of gas and having too many bms in a day. With the shot, am I going to be not able to hold things in at all? That scares me a lot!
-I've read some of the older posts and it looks like it is sometimes done with a skin tag removal, etc. I have one, but the CRS says it should go away when the fissure heals. So how much pain were you in if you only had the botox injections? I have company coming the week after this and so I am trying to clean house and get ready before Tuesday.
Thanks-
Bambi
-
Bambi
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 72