Botox # 2 tomorrow morning- trying not to worry

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Botox # 2 tomorrow morning- trying not to worry

Postby Bambi » 03 Jan 2011, 15:51

Hi all-
Well, I am having my second round of botox tomorrow morning. He is doing it at the hospital for insurance reasons, but like last time I will be awake and all. I remember last time thinking it wasn't too bad, but I find myself getting more freaked out about it than I probably should be. I plan to take one of my husband's Ativans again to help with staying calm. I guess my main questions for him are going to be around the question of if this doesn't work, are we going to do LIS then? And to let him know the skin tag has been an issue- although last time I got the feeling he didn't see it as being particularly large or a problem. I am beginning to really understand fully the "Laverne and Shirley" reference- is that HappyAss who uses that?
Bambi
Bambi
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 72

Re: Botox # 2 tomorrow morning- trying not to worry

Postby Guest » 03 Jan 2011, 16:43

Hey Bambi,
Good Luck w/ your botox tomorrow! I would definitely ask about the LIS if this round doesn't work.
I don't think large skin tags are that big of a deal for some crs's. I guess they see some really bad stuff that makes them not look too alarming. I had one crs who poked mine and said "what, this little thing". It was so big that I had to hold my butt cheeks apart to walk.
Another crs in the same group who did my surgery recommended that I have it removed when she did my LIS and it was much smaller than before.
I'm glad I had it removed! It was much worse living with it than having it removed.