Ask the Person Below you a Question

Need some comic relief?? Games and quizzes are here. Want to talk about your pets, your life, etc? This is the place!

Return to Quizzes, Games & Chat

Re: Ask the Person Below you a Question

Postby Guest » 15 Feb 2011, 14:48

That is so sweet Bambi.
Loyal would be my #1 trait in a friend or loved one. If I could pick more than one then I would say a good sense of humor, Good listener, compassionate....
Do you think it's possible to fall in love with someone because of their personality that- you aren't physically attracted to?

Postby cherylk » 15 Feb 2011, 16:40

Bambi,
That is so neat that you think your husband is still cute!!
I do believe it is possible to fall in love with someone because of their personality because after awhile looks fade (unless we have lots of help :)). But the personality of the person remains (although it may change a bit with age and as interests change). Isn't it interesting that the females are asking all of these "touchy, feely questions!!"
Do you think using cell phones might cause cancer or be detrimental to one's health, or don't you worry about that possibility???
Last edited by cherylk on 15 Feb 2011, 19:55, edited 3 times in total.
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46

Postby Savaici » 15 Feb 2011, 19:51

I don't use my cell phone enough to worry about it, and haven't really been following the research. I did at one time say to my hubby that my fissure started giving me trouble at about the same time I started using my Blackberry in bed at night to text. He just looked at me...
What is the most romantic/stirring thing that has ever happened to you?
Savaici
Administrator

Topics: 222

Postby Bumbutt » 16 Feb 2011, 04:15

Image That's a tough one, if it should be the most romantic moment, and not just a romantic moment....
I guess it has to be one of the first dates with my husband... we were at a music festival, and kissed in every possible corner of the festival house, danced all night, and he stole a rose from the stage to give to me. I fell totally in love.
Oh, I have to ask a question, after my little day dream there!
Have you had some life-changing event in your life (other than children) that you are glad happened?
Bumbutt
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 7

Postby cherylk » 16 Feb 2011, 05:34

I guess I will add that my husband likes to tell the story that we held a kiss in an elevator (only the 2 of us were in the elevator) as we descended about 20 floors.
Have you ever made snow ice cream? Alternatively, do you or your kids (or did you when you were a kid) like to make snow sculptures, snow men, or snow "forts"??
cherylk
VIP

Postby Guest » 16 Feb 2011, 06:26

I'll answer Bumbutts first then Cherylk: My Life changing event was a divorce. I'm glad it happened or I wouldn't have met the man of my dreams!
I've never seen snow. I'm hoping that will change this December!:)
If you could go back in time and change anything would you?

Postby cherylk » 16 Feb 2011, 06:36

Thanks for fixing the thread, Dawn. I realize I forgot to answer the previous question again! Image I like your avatar.
Coming from one of the states that experienced the recent blizzard, it is difficult for me to imagine that a person has never seen snow! But it was also hard to imagine the recent blizzard earlier this month as my mother was describing it to me while I was walking around Fort Myers Beach in shorts and sweating!!! Our huge mounds of snow are finally melting because we have recently been having temps in the 40's. (a heat wave)
I would attend a different college and pick a major of Spanish, marketing, or psychology (or a combo of those), instead of history, which is basically a useless major!!
Do you prefer to travel by bus, car, plane, or boat/ship??
cherylk
VIP

Postby Savaici » 16 Feb 2011, 12:28

I love traveling by ship! Have not done it formyears now, but I was lucky enough to go round the world on a ship. Started in South Africa, up the coast, over to the Seychelles, then to India, across India by train, another ship to Australia, Australia to Vancouver, down and through the Panama Canal and over to England. Then another shop down to Cape Town. Sorry to brag, but it was a trip and a half!!
What is your favourite tree, and why?
Savaici
Administrator

Postby cherylk » 16 Feb 2011, 14:37

Wow, that sounds like an exciting trip!!!
I wil go with maple because the colors are so vibrant in the fall.
What is your favorite continent???
cherylk
VIP

Postby Savaici » 16 Feb 2011, 15:04

Africa. The one I know best. Just love it.
Do you have a book that you have read more than once...twice, three times?
Savaici
Administrator

Return to Quizzes, Games & Chat