sufrexal (ointment containing ketanserine)

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: sufrexal (ointment containing ketanserine)

Postby happyass » 02 May 2011, 12:08

hi there!
the sufrexal worked well for me. it did what i wanted it to do, which was primarily aid in the healing of the skin tag.
however, after 2 weeks of use, it's not like it is going to create a thick skin of protection where my open wound of a skin tag was but it certainly was making immprovements where i could feel closure.
despite this, about a week later, i had a tricky BM and unfortunately due to the location of my skin tag, it re-opened it.
i was a bit disappointed but what could i do?
instead of trying another 15 days of application - which i am not a doctor and i have no idea what this was really doing to my body elsewhere - i was a bit scared. LOL!
i have more than 1/2 a tube left.
overall, i think its use helped to speed up healing of the wound.
i would definitely recommend this to those who are newly converted/identified as an anal fissure sufferer and possible also as a first line of help in those with chronic fissures.
sufrexal operates on other receptors than diltiazem and nilf so i would be curious to see if this would be used as a dual application.
sufrexal is not for pain but sufrexal P (if you can find it) has an anesthetic component to it.
happyass
King Fissure

Topics: 74

Postby Elphie » 02 May 2011, 18:37

Thanks happyass! I'll stick to my plan then. I don't actually know if I had a skintag removed or not, still haven't spoken to doc since surgery! But I know I already feel better. Good to hear from you!
Elphie
Fissureologist

Topics: 10

Postby Savaici » 13 Jun 2013, 07:58

This helped happyass, though I have no idea if it is available in the US.
Savaici
Administrator

Topics: 222

Postby Suwaine » 20 Jun 2015, 17:21

Am from jamaice and I got it to buy for my son who has hirschsprung and is wearing a colostomy. Its very expensive but good
Suwaine

Postby Hectormrios » 17 Feb 2016, 11:34

Hello Everyone, I'm hoping my words can encourage some out there that is having a hard time healing Ulcers on their feet due to diabetes. My father is 70 yrs old and his ulcers would only be cure for a while but would return and this continue For a period of 5-6 yrs. Now he does have a doctor that specializes in feet ulcers but could only cure them for a while, until we found this great medicine. His foot has been healed for a year (2015)and has not had the need to visit his doctor. The way to use this cream, first you have to cleanse your infection with a sterling saline solution and then applied the cream on the ulcer and rap it and leave it rapped for 7 days. Do not get it wet or put much weight on it. My father was able to bathe with some help. Can I tell you that my father only did it for Three days and it worked. Now you have to keep the cream in a dark/cool area away from sunlight/heat. This was only possible because a Doctor from Mexico came to my father's aid. Hope this will help someone.
Hectormrios

Postby SurvivorX » 18 Feb 2016, 10:32

Hi Elphie. Pls test and inform us on results. Myself I tried all possible ointments -if this is really working Ill be also interested in purchasing.
SurvivorX
Salt Bather

Topics: 14