Scope Results..

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Scope Results..

Postby Savaici » 01 Jun 2011, 17:53

That sounds like a good plan. I have been putting it on and then also putting some Vaseline over/on the 'place'. I still have spasms after BMs in the morning, which take most of the morning to ease and for the pain to go, but I hope each day will be better than the one before. I have started adding small extras to my diet; apple sauce, plain yogurt, honey for a start. Also have cut out bananas, which I love, but might have been making me have more difficult BMs. Truly is trial and error, as I said above. Just trying to vary things. I have lost about 25 lbs since this started, but onlyvfrom eating less.
Savaici
Administrator

Topics: 222

Re: Scope Results..

Postby Deedee62 » 01 Jun 2011, 18:48

It is a matter of trial and error on what you can and can't eat. I ate a lot of yogurt, oatmeal, etc. He has me on a high fiber diet. Bananas are something I love, but I also run into issues with them, plus it tends to get my reflux into high gear and that can become quite painful.
I had those terrible spasms in the morning too. I found a sitz bath helped relax me and stop the spasms. I hope you are free of pain soon - it is awful and I really can sympathize.
Deedee62
Salt Bather

Topics: 16