New to the forum

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Re: New to the forum

Postby Maurice » 02 Jun 2011, 11:40

Welcome to the board. I hope the others here can provide a lot of insight and advice. They're good people to talk to. :) I recently went through a fistulectomy, so while I might not know exactly the procedures you endured, I can certainly sympathise with the pain and needing somebody to talk to. Good luck to you Hball, and happy healing.
Maurice
Fibre Addict

Topics: 1

Postby hball » 08 Jun 2011, 15:36

Seems like botox is working. Been one week and I have been taking half my usual amount of pain meds for the last two days. This morning started itching like no one's business.
hball
Fibre Addict

Postby Sue44 » 08 Jun 2011, 15:44

I've had botox twice. I joked with my surgeon the 2nd time, asking if he could spare some for my top end Image
Sue44
Fibre Addict

Postby hball » 08 Jun 2011, 16:10

Sue44 wrote:I've had botox twice. I joked with my surgeon the 2nd time, asking if he could spare some for my top end Image
I'm glad you could joke during the process. I'm pretty sure I yelled at my doctor, but don't really remember what I said. I hope I didn't cuss him. Afterward I asked the nurse if I was being a baby, and she said no, that was pretty much everyone's reaction to the shots.
hball
Fibre Addict