HELP with Diltiazem

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

HELP with Diltiazem

Postby FishBoi » 27 Jul 2011, 11:40

Yesterday I went to another pharmacy to fill a 2% Diltiazem cream. I was told it was mixed with Eucerin base which is a moisterizing base. I had an allergic rash in the past with Diltiazem like some of the others here, so I decided to give this other compounding pharmacy a try. I applied it twice yesterday day and night time, no rash. However, I did not sleep well with a pounding heartbeat and feel really edgy. I haven't used it at all today, and still the pounding heartbeat. I left a message for my doctor and still waiting for a callback. The Diltiazem worked great for me but this heartbeat is scaring me.
I'm losing my mind, anyone had this experience? Will this side effect go away?
FishBoi
Salt Bather

Topics: 13

Re: HELP with Diltiazem

Postby Soreguy » 28 Jul 2011, 12:21

I would say you are absorbing too much dilt, either there is too much in there or the base is acting as a transdermal carrier. I would stop using it for now.
Dilt is what they sometimes use to jump cocaine with and from having been on dilt I could tell why, it is also shown to reduce cocaine cravings and having tried cocaine a couple times in the past I could see why.
When I was on dilt I couldnt sleep much, very strong coffee also had minimal affect on me, although it didnt make me edgy just a bit of insomnia, staying awake for about 36 hours straight and such.
Although I did not get heart palpitations (coffee does that to me though), I think you shouldnt worry too much, but stop taking it until they go away, and get a different mixture.
Soreguy
Salt Bather

Topics: 11