First it was the piles then the fissures now back to piles!!

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: First it was the piles then the fissures now back to piles!!

Postby dwarfs8 » 05 Sep 2011, 18:12

Seriously I m v discouraged... My Piles prolapse again last night after I did my sizth bath!! I can even feel tat it's coming out slowly while in the water! then I can feel the soft lump! Gosh I dun get it. After my easy n soft bm , the lump is not there but when I do sithz bath, it came out!! Gosh wat's happening????
This morning it went back into my anus after I tried to angel gas but my bm was painful in the middle of it! Like abrasion pain! Before this stupid pile came out 2 days ago I was almost pain free or only little pain for 2 weeks, so I think my fissure must have been abraised by the stupid pile!! I dun dare to do sitz bath anymore... I use shower spray instead ...
Ltr I m gg to my CRS... I really dun know what to do anymore when I dun have constipation n it's easy . What is bloody wrong with me???
dwarfs8
King Fissure

Topics: 19

Postby dwarfs8 » 05 Sep 2011, 18:15

Btw, can the feces stings the fissures cos of it's contents? Mine is not runny, it's formed stools that r soft
dwarfs8
King Fissure

Postby Guest » 05 Sep 2011, 20:20

Hey Dwarf,
Some acidic foods, spicy could cause irritation for some. It may have nothing to do with food or consistency though. It could just be all the swelling is bringing irritation to the fissure.
I would definitely get back to the CRS though...So sorry your dealing with all this.
One more thing, are you using a sitz bath for your soaks or a regular bath? Some of us have found just lying on your side or what evers easiest in a regular bath tub to cause less pressure than a sitz bath.

Postby Guest » 05 Sep 2011, 20:21

jenny2 wrote:dawn, no i had this hemm before i even had the fissure but no trouble with it until now after the fissure has healed. always something..

ugh, sorry Jenny...

Postby dwarfs8 » 05 Sep 2011, 20:31

I m in the train going to the CRS, sigh... More money down the drain again... I alr lost count how much cash I hav wasted on my anus. Frm consultations to ointments n supplements just to heal myself; yet more problems seem to be popping up, yes literally!
I dun have bathtub, normally Asian homes only have showers and I used the sitz bath thinking it will help me and it did help my fissures a lot but nv will I know that the added Pressure sitting there cause my ugly red angry piles to pop out!! Do u know how uncomfortable it is with some thing in the middle of ur ass all night!??? And the fissures which are at the edge of the anus got aggravated cos of it. MovIng ur body will cause pain...
I think I better stay off the sitz bath for a while and shower instead
dwarfs8
King Fissure

Postby dwarfs8 » 05 Sep 2011, 20:34

The only acidic food I think is frm my vit c, and no spicy food too, so... Maybe u r right, it's the swollenness of the piles or the stupid piles have hurt my fissures again!!!
Really angry with myself... Not able to try conceive again all bcos of my anus problems....
dwarfs8
King Fissure

Postby Guest » 05 Sep 2011, 20:55

Hey D,
You can't be angry at yourself... Nobody plans on getting butt problems!
This can all be fixed and you will be able to conceive again. Image
I know it feels horrible and you may think things aren't going to get better, but they will. It may be that you end up needing surgery, but it will get better. Please don't be discouraged. Hemmies can be fixed and LIS can fix your fissure if all else fails. Just don't let your mind go crazy and think this is it. It won't be forever! Right now you have to try your best to make yourself as comfortable as you can and hopefully manage this pain and swelling a bit. Ice and warm baths as much as you can until you can see the CRS.
I know it's horrible. Hang in there! Image

Postby dwarfs8 » 06 Sep 2011, 04:20

Dun know is it considered gd news of not, but my CRS said my fissure is healing v well, n the base is red though it's chronic that means there is a gd supply of blood to it. He said when he inserted his finger it's fairly easy meaning that my spasms have gone down to the min too. He din a protoscope, it's painful ok!! N he said the piles are small n I even shown him a pic of the prolapsed pile when it's external n he said it's small so no surgery is needed.
Said the pile which came out of me during sitz bath is probably bcos I m way too relaxed!! Gosh!!
He mentioned that holding onto farts will make the pile go big n if I keep doing tat , the muscles holding on to the piles will b loose thus prolapse! Gosh I told him I drink prune juice everyday n that cause me gas, which he asked me not to hold onto it! Ha ha, I think we both kinda want to laugh out there!
One v weird thing, he told me that my fissure is at 7pm while I m feeling the pain mostly at 11 and 1!! He said there is no fissures there! Told me probably the super nerves ard cause the pain to be there! Gosh did anyone experienced the same?? He also mentioned the stinging pain I have this morn might be due to the pile prolapsing during bm....
So I'll be taking daflon for strengthing of blood vessels n more lignocaine... :( n yes, damn expensive!
dwarfs8
King Fissure

Postby dwarfs8 » 06 Sep 2011, 04:34

Thanks dawn for ur encouragements, u r an angel!
dwarfs8
King Fissure

Postby dwarfs8 » 06 Sep 2011, 21:30

Sigh... my piles came out again last night after half an hr after defecation (i didn't even dare to do sitz bath!)... It went back this morning when suddenly there's a force pulling it back... Now after my morning bm, it's swollen inside and dull stinging pain....
CRS adviced that i shld finish the course of daflon before deciding what to do next...
So tired with all my problems and they rushed at me all at once. Mom is terribly ill in hospital now with her last stage cancer and me in pain.. Marriage is failing and may divorce... sigh. very tired.
dwarfs8
King Fissure