New here, will be traveling, anyone from Europe?

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

New here, will be traveling, anyone from Europe?

Postby Tightybum » 29 Sep 2011, 10:13

Hello everyone.
I'm new to this forum and I would like to briefly share my fissure story. Ive had fissure for 5 years now mostly treated by self help and management. However I'm getting sick of this and I would like to be free myself from the limitations this condition is all causing us
Speaking of which We will be traveling to France and London in a few weeks and I was wondering if any of you here are from Paris and London or are familiar with the area. I was hoping to find a grocery store that has prune juice as I am very much dependent on this stuff. (see what I mean about fissure running our lives?). Anyway, any tips or help will be great.
I am seriously considering getting a LIS so I can be free from this but I need to find the right time to do this as well as research more about this
I'm glad to have found this very supportive group of people that can finally identify with the way this feels.
I'm praying for healing for all of us. Thanks and hoping to hear from someone soon.
Tightybum
Fibre Addict

Topics: 3

Re: New here, will be traveling, anyone from Europe?

Postby Bernie » 30 Sep 2011, 12:32

In England, Tescos sell prune juice (I don't know London so can't tell you a specific one which definitely sells it, iykwim), and I would've thought the other large supermarkets (Asda, Sainsburys) would sell it too.
Bernie
Salt Bather

Topics: 10

Re: New here, will be traveling, anyone from Europe?

Postby Tightybum » 30 Sep 2011, 13:06

Thanks Bernie! Will look these up. :)
Tightybum
Fibre Addict

Topics: 3