Sex...

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Sex...

Postby hothead » 13 Oct 2011, 17:40

So, after getting the right nitro (.2% instead of 2%) and using miralax instead of colace, i'm finally healing. No pain through out the day the last few days, and with topical analgesics, my BM's don't even hurt! Hurrah!
So... Sex. I've been seeing someone new (I'm a gal, btw, and he's a guy), and we're probably going to have sex soon. I'm really self-conscious though because like many of you I have a pesky (and not so pretty) skin tag. It hasn't been hurting me lately, but I'm just really self-conscious about him potentially seeing it.
Do I say something? And if so, what? I really don't want to explain the whole saga... I want him to think I'm hot, not a medical project, and talking about poop and intense butt pain is just... not hot.
But do I not say anything and hope he doesn't either? Or what?
:(
Any advice??!
hothead
Salt Bather

Topics: 7

Re: Sex...

Postby dwarfs8 » 13 Oct 2011, 18:01

Hi hothead, u r worrying too much! Haha...I hope u r having sex with someone who loves u as who u r, not just lust.
Pls stay away frm anal sex for the time being too.
dwarfs8
King Fissure

Topics: 19

Postby hothead » 13 Oct 2011, 18:20

Yeah, it's not just lust, but it's still early in the relationship, so... ::sigh::
Don't worry; while I've enjoyed anal sex in the past, the idea of ever doing it again is SCARY!! LOL. Maybe in a few years... maybe!
hothead
Salt Bather

Postby dwarfs8 » 13 Oct 2011, 18:29

Yes, even though My fissure has calmed down now, I wouldn't have my hubby go anywhere near my anus!!! Better be safe than forever sorry!
dwarfs8
King Fissure

Topics: 19

Postby bigbabyboy » 15 Oct 2011, 20:49

Honestly, I wouldn't say anything, and really he probably won't even notice it anyways, really. I have a small skin tag as well, and my husband is a very honest person, and says that he doesn't even notice it. Really, if you think about it, all it is, is extra skin...so, who cares, right?!? I wouldn't be self conscious about it. I say, get all dressed up, have a glass of wine, relax and enjoy!! haha seriously, he's gonna think your hot, he won't even notice or care about that.
bigbabyboy
Salt Bather

Topics: 9

Postby hothead » 15 Oct 2011, 22:19

thanks for the reassurance; i appreciate it!
hothead
Salt Bather