clenching butt cheeks

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

clenching butt cheeks

Postby sputnik » 17 Oct 2011, 18:09

hi everyone, i'm doing okay but still feel slight pain so fissure probably not healing. Anyway i am very anxioius person and just noticed this yesterday, i have an habit of clenching my butt like when you exercise. I did know i did this for many years but just remembered yesterdaly. I can't shake it as i've done it for so long and maybe thats why i'm not healing. When i remember i unclench them when standing. anyone go like this.
sputnik
Salt Bather

Topics: 26

Re: clenching butt cheeks

Postby TonyStone » 17 Oct 2011, 19:49

When I was in a lot of pain I was doing that constantly, after surgery that habit has stopped for me.
TonyStone
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 14

Re: clenching butt cheeks

Postby dwarfs8 » 18 Oct 2011, 18:29

U probably has a higher internal spinchter pressure than others, try relax urself consciously If possible. I also has this prob when I first got fissure and it lingers ard like for 3 months, decreasing it's intensity gradually.
Later than I realized it's spasms and it inhibits blood flow to heal the fissure. Basically the tear sends ur internal spinchter To tense up, go on fighting mode. So u have to go into sitz bath at least twice daily or after bms to relax it for 15-20mins. Also, use gtn to relax the anus. Apply externally to avoid headaches and use only 1.5cm of the cream. Take magnesium supplements to keep stools soft and regular and relax ur muscles.
dwarfs8
King Fissure

Topics: 19