my partner just checked my bum

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

my partner just checked my bum

Postby sputnik » 21 Oct 2011, 01:03

Just got my partner to check my bum, since yesterday slight pain on left buttock and goes down side of vagina and burning. But before fissure i did have this pain except for the buttock. 2 dr's and 1 surgeon did the digital test and nothing and there was no pain when they did the exam. This was before acouple months ago. Anyway when my partner first checked in the beginning she noticed the cut towards the spine area. Now she says its gone, but pink hemmi looking thing sticking out a bit and toward vagina it looks like when you scape your knee. Is that from all the soakings. Please some advice
sputnik
Salt Bather

Topics: 26

Re: my partner just checked my bum

Postby sputnik » 21 Oct 2011, 16:19

forgot that the area that looks scraped looks like peeling also. The surgeon did say the fissure was under a tag. Maybe couldn't be seen becasue of that lump that looks like a hemmi. How does a abscess look
sputnik
Salt Bather

Postby Idol79 » 21 Oct 2011, 18:06

It doesn't sound connected then if you had the pain before the fissure. i doubt its an abscess, are you refering to the skin tag as the lump??
Idol79
Salt Bather

Topics: 19

Postby Guest » 21 Oct 2011, 18:35

Sputnik,
skin tags look just like a hemmie. The first CRS I saw misdiagnosed mine.
I'm not sure about it looking scraped or peeling though. Mine was just pink.

Postby jenny2 » 21 Oct 2011, 19:04

if you are talking about a skin tag, i have had redness and some peeling also on mine. the doctor never has told me why though and she saw it last time i went to her. is the peeling towards the front or back? mine is toward the back.
jenny2
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 35

Postby sputnik » 21 Oct 2011, 22:01

sorry i explained wrong, the hemmi is towards spine and the scraped peeling is towards the vagina. Since soaking i never put any cream, could that of dried it up and peeling. as for the hemmi she says its a little bigger than a pea and is round. Maybe a skin tag. The surgeon did say fissure was under skin tag, so maybe why couldn't see it. I'm cutting down on soaking to 1 daily after bm. Never went since i had d 2 days ago. about the abscess, i did not have the pain going from buttock down back of leg before, does that sound like an abscess.
sputnik
Salt Bather