Fissure back again!?

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Fissure back again!?

Postby kesha11 » 24 Oct 2011, 00:59

Hi to all i'm 20 years old i had surgery two weeks ago, right now i'm not feeling well i'm still constipated so that the wound not heal.. i'm using faktu ointment as advised of my doctor in st.lukes it really helps can eliminate oozing, itching.. but still my every BM is not yet normal even if i drink more than 3 liters of water and eat vegies everyday right after my surgery, i talk to my doctor he said that it takes time to heal anal fissure because if your BM is still hard and not totally in a good condition the wound might not be healed so that it can cause of bleeding and come back again and again.. yesterday i started to eat prunes and and drink laxatives(duphalac) even if my stool is not so soft but every morning i had a bowel movement.. and now i'm hoping to get rid of it.
kesha11

Re: Fissure back again!?

Postby kesha11 » 24 Oct 2011, 01:04

kesha11 wrote:Hi to all i'm 20 years old i had surgery two weeks ago, right now i'm not feeling well i'm still constipated so that the wound not heal.. i'm using faktu ointment as advised of my doctor in st.lukes it really helps can eliminate oozing, itching.. but still my every BM is not yet normal even if i drink more than 3 liters of water and eat vegies everyday right after my surgery, i talk to my doctor he said that it takes time to heal anal fissure because if your BM is still hard and not totally in a good condition the wound might not be healed so that it can cause of bleeding and come back again and again.. yesterday i started to eat prunes and and drink laxatives(duphalac) even if my stool is not so soft but every morning i had a bowel movement.. and now i'm hoping to get rid of it.

i had little two again around my anus at the lower part they called 6 o'clock and the other one is in the upper 12 o'clock possible to become lump too .. :( even if i had a surgery the fissure is still there and not yet heal its really hard for me to get rid on it.. :(
kesha11