New here, months in agony.

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Re: New here, months in agony.

Postby mk87 » 07 Apr 2011, 03:08

another update, another difference in pain sensation and acknowledgment of the fissure. Almost sounds like a soap serie.
Past couple of days I've felt better allround, i would call it more "flexibility" around the sphincter and the situated area. Letss presence of the pain. Hopefully the process continue's to improve like this.
mk87
Salt Bather

Topics: 5

Postby mk87 » 24 Apr 2011, 16:06

been a while since i posted an update.
It's been less of an annoyance these days. I mean there's still something there but I have my BM's as if there's nothing wrong.
Im playing the waiting game, see if it gets better and better. And so far it has.
What I have a lot these days is blood on the TP during BM, almost every time. Which i didn't have previously. But in retrospect, i have no to little pain. So i rather see a bit of blood than have pain and not a single drop of blood.
I use movicol on and off and i drink a lot of water.
mk87
Salt Bather

Postby mk87 » 22 May 2011, 13:47

Been a while, nearly a month since my previous post :)
Haven't really paid much attention to the fissure. So far i think it's still there. I don't feel the necessity of touching it seeing if it's still there. But i have no pain anymore. Sensitivity yes, daily blood? yes.
Pain, no.
Im eating as im always eating, im going to the toilet as im always going and i do everything i normally do or did.
So am i healed, no idea, probably not. Do i notice the fissure, hardly, no. Not anymore.
What have i done? Lots of patience, and gentle BM's for a long long long time. Used wheatgrass and the creme from the docs that give you a headache. But most of all i've just given it a lot of time.....
so im really really happy just not having to think about it it all day like i did and like many of you do or did.
Believe everything will be alright and it will some day not be an issue anymore. Im hoping this keeps up like this and i'll report back later to see if it's still going at this pace :) Best of luck everyone !!!
mk87
Salt Bather

Postby sidra1968 » 22 May 2011, 14:53

mk87, glad to hear you are doing better! Thanks for the update!
sidra1968
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 12

Postby mk87 » 30 Oct 2011, 07:27

My last post was 6 months ago. And that could only mean one thing.
a: im dead,
b: i've lost interest
c: i don't have the horrible pain anymore.
Let's go for c Image
Okay, so just a quick update. Things were starting to improve since May this year. I haven't done much different than i have before. But i did try to push as little as possible.
The bleeding kept going on for months till it just stopped all together.
In the end what helped me the most were gauzes to make it dry up the wound. I did that hundreds of times and in the end it worked.
I think i still have tissue there that is either scar tissue or just skin thickened. But it's not completely gone.
It was an annoying, painful and a little bit embarrassing. But i got through it, and im sure others will too. It just takes a lot of time :( and endurance!
wheatgrass, didn't do much really. It just worked as vaseline. The headache medicine, worked okayish but gave me a headache. I did find it to work better if you smeared it around the wound, not over and in the wound !!.
mk87
Salt Bather

Postby dwarfs8 » 30 Oct 2011, 07:53

glad for u mk87! :D
dwarfs8
King Fissure

Topics: 19