Question for the women. . .

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Question for the women. . .

Postby Jojo1 » 26 Oct 2011, 04:33

Do you ever feel tightness or drawing near the front in the vaginal area during spasms? In the last couple of weeks when I experience spasms I also feel, not exactly a spasm, but a tightening or strong drawing pull in that area. Mostly on the right, but sometimes left. I get a little reluef front and back if I apply pressure to the area
Anyone else experience this?.
Jojo1
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 34

Re: Question for the women. . .

Postby sputnik » 26 Oct 2011, 18:54

hi jojo1. I have felt on right side of vagina and down towards anas a raw feeling. I've had this on and off for the last 4 months and was checked but said nothing. Now since fissure i feel it abit more and now extending to buttock and down leg a bit. Saw dr. today and he just looked on outside and said still not healed, is superficial and has a tag. He wouldn't give me any creams that i wrote down just said its small and just do baths and vasoline and metamucil.
sputnik
Salt Bather

Topics: 26

Postby Quiggles » 10 Nov 2011, 08:15

I get weird sensations in the front too when I am experiencing burning from my fissure I feel it in front as well and it's funny when I apply pressure it stops. Fissures are tiresome and very draining.
Quiggles
Salt Bather

Topics: 8

Postby Savaici » 10 Nov 2011, 11:51

I have problems too, right up into the vulva, and have virtually since the beginning. I (touch wood) have only had one attack of cystitis with this, but it is nearly always sensitive 'up there' and I am very careful to keep an eye on everything, so to speak.
Also had the pain down my leg, and the skin over my coccyx gets swollen, and my buttock gets sore. Oh the joy of it all!!
Savaici
Administrator

Topics: 222

Postby val » 10 Nov 2011, 14:17

I think spasms make the whole area tight - all the muscles must be connected, so it makes sense!
Mine felt the same way too.
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86

Postby linda » 10 Nov 2011, 15:20

OMG when this fissure pain started everything in that region was sore and itchy!! I even went to my gynecologist thinking with all these butt creams I had given myself an infection. She said everything looked fine...it didn't feel fine! I'm 3 weeks post-op and am still irritated but not as bad Image
Val, when did you start to feel better all around?
linda
Salt Bather

Topics: 5

Postby Quiggles » 10 Nov 2011, 15:52

I was the same way I would go to my doctor thinking I had yeast infections from the burning and everything would always be fine down there. I think my doctor saw my vagina more than my husband did the first time I got the fissure LOL!!
Quiggles
Salt Bather

Postby linda » 11 Nov 2011, 11:00

Oh Quiggles that is so funny...sad and true hahaha
My husbands had a pretty quiet summer and fall too but things are getting better. I'm hoping for a wild and crazy winter ... pain AND itch free Image
linda
Salt Bather

Topics: 5

Postby Sue27uk » 11 Nov 2011, 12:35

Yep Jojo, I had problems in that area too (although previously had an op there in April). So much so I was sent to the Women's hospital to be checked but it turned out to be a fissure. I still get it, if I have spasms I get a pressure underneath, and also a pain at the front but low down. It is fissure related, and in the past was causing me problems urinating. I think the whole of your pelvis becomes affected :)
Sue27uk
Fissureologist

Topics: 21

Postby Quiggles » 11 Nov 2011, 14:25

LOL Linda that is funny but it is true I swear the doctor thot I was nuts haha!! It's true hubby just doesn't get it sex is painful and not the one thing you want to be doing :(
Good luck and hope you have a great fall and winter :)
Quiggles
Salt Bather