A few healing questions.

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

A few healing questions.

Postby UltrabeaT » 27 Nov 2011, 08:21

Hi all as I don't know what to expect in the healing process I've got a free questions.
I'm on movicol and I don't think I have torn since but a few times including today When I go it's really sore afterwards. Like a burning sensation. Is this normal to feel this even if I'm not torn?
Also I don't know many ppl who have put aloe Vera on the fissure. But I tried to just now. And it stung like hell. Is that normal either? I don't even know how much aloe would have even got on the fissure.
Thanks
UltrabeaT
Fibre Addict

Topics: 8

Re: A few healing questions.

Postby dwarfs8 » 27 Nov 2011, 20:01

hi ultrabeat, when i first apply aloe vera, it stings me for a while too, like 5-10mins. After which, the stings will calm down and so does the pain of the fissure in days to come.
Unless the aloe vera stings u whole day and puts u in more pain, then probably u like to chuck that aside first.
Are you using PURE aloe vera with no alcohol? It's very important that it contains no alcohol as it can hinder ur healing.
The nature, contents and consistency of the stools, according to my CRS, can cause burning sensation. Did you eat anything spicy, chilli seeds or acidic that might have caused it?
It's important to keep a food diary while healing, to keep track of the foods that may have given us a bad reaction
dwarfs8
King Fissure

Topics: 19

Postby UltrabeaT » 28 Nov 2011, 04:24

Urm may have had a really spicy chili con carne :/
Yh it didn't sting for too long just abit. I'm pretty sure it's just aloe gel no other ingredients.
UltrabeaT
Fibre Addict

Topics: 8

Postby dwarfs8 » 28 Nov 2011, 05:46

Then it shouldn't be a prob as it will surely stings for a while for it's a bit acidic. But after the healing will start.
Be careful of ur diet, don't eat chili spicy stuff for now
dwarfs8
King Fissure

Topics: 19