not sure but maybe another fissure

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

not sure but maybe another fissure

Postby sputnik » 14 Dec 2011, 11:58

he everyone. A bit depressed right now. Asked my partner to check again last night and she said nothing under the skin tag where the original fissure was, but saw what looks like a bit red and white line. She used a qtip and poked it and it didn't really hurt. But I got mad as why she poked it. No one really knows about a fissure until they have one. I'm praying its not anothe one. I haven't pushed for 2 months. She last checked about 2 or 3 weeks ago and it was not there. Could it be something else. But i did notice a couple days a go burning up the bum cheek but i figured my ibd, which i did use to have a burning bum on and off. Have any of you had anothe one after the other. Maybe its my ibd, but i do know my first one was my fault and not the ibd. I'm seeing dr. on mon and ask him to check.
sputnik
Salt Bather

Topics: 26

Re: not sure but maybe another fissure

Postby Deleted User 579 » 15 Dec 2011, 14:33

Hey Sputnik - I'm so sorry your suffering again. I wish I could give a good suggestion here. I can offer my heartfelt sympathy, though. I understand how depressing things can get. Image
It isn't uncommon to for a fissure to retear, but it kinda sounds more like maybe the area is just irritated. It can take a really long time for the tissue to settle down and regain its strength. I'm glad you are seeing your doc on Monday - it's good to get things checked, just to be sure about what's going on. I hope you get some relief soon. Please keep us posted!
Deleted User 579

Postby sputnik » 15 Dec 2011, 17:16

thank you for reply. i may have to use my steriod enemas which i hate to use rightnow. So far my ibd has been mild and not taking pills but just the enemas ocassionally. I hope my ibd is not getting worse. This line is on a different spot. Since my partner poked it, its been a bit more sore. Sometimes i wish she would get one, which i shouldn't wish, but she also doensn't understand my ibd also. But i should be glad as it doesn't give me much pain, so slight with a bm. Its more the burning that i get. Its kind of hard to know difference as i was getting burning bum before because of my ibd. Sorry for rambling, i just need to let it out sometimes. You should see on my ibd support group, what some go through, so sad and me praying i don't go there. They deal with multiple fissures, abcess and fistulas. This ibd is so unpredicable. Well i'm off to capture my dog, i let her loose during day and tie her up for night. She makes me smile.
sputnik
Salt Bather

Postby sputnik » 18 Dec 2011, 01:42

okay, this is crazy and happy for me. I checked tonight and its not there. I do feel burning in that exact spot that does to buttock and down leg abit. I did use an steriod enema because i figured my ibd. Can it go away that fast, i figure i had it 1or 2 weeks. I dont knowwhat to think. Now i worked up and cant sleep. Just preaying its gone whateve it was.
sputnik
Salt Bather

Postby val » 18 Dec 2011, 03:28

When I got my first fistula, there was a white line in the skin tag - not trying to worry you, as it could be anything, but good that you've got an appointment on moday to get it checked out.
Hope you get good news and it settles down quickly.
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86

Postby sputnik » 18 Dec 2011, 15:22

thanks val, i can't wait until tomorrow to find out.
sputnik
Salt Bather

Postby sputnik » 20 Dec 2011, 13:32

see dr. yesterday and he said whatever was there is gone. He doesn't know what it was i saw but said a fissure doesn't go away in 1 week. When he pressed i felt slight pain. I did use to have a burning bum before fissure(ibd) so i don't know about my fissure or fissures. I am glad its gone for now. Could it of beenfrom too much cleaning, as i am having a hard time with my skin tag.
sputnik
Salt Bather

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion