Hi, 21 years old need some support feeling really down.

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Re: Hi, 21 years old need some support feeling really down.

Postby chadwick_90 » 22 Jan 2012, 17:25

Hi Sue sorry this is kind of a late response my computer had some problems but got that fixed. I have been seeing my colorectal (sp?) surgeon for check-ups on my lanced abscess which still isnt healed and still leaking fluid. I had that lanced about a month ago. My last check-up a couple days ago he said it looked to be healing nicely, there still is a lump but he says it is from the healing tissue. He did mention doing a rectal exam to see what all is going on inside there and he did mention I may have a fistula as well as a fissure. I really dont know how all of this happened to me, its very depressing I am really starting to consider surgery to finally heal from this, its been about 7 or 8 months since the first hell BM but really the past month or so has been the worst with extreme discomfort and pain after BM's even though my stool is really soft like it should be. Going to work after BM is hell, sometimes I consider just leaving and going home to my bath. I really should consider the surgery, I desperatly want my life back.
chadwick_90

Topics: 1

Postby Sweet Bugaboo » 22 Jan 2012, 19:23

Hi, chad -
I'm so sorry to hear about your problems. I know how very debilitating these things are. I'm about at the end of my rope, too. It's so completely draining and stressful.
I don't really know how my AF happened, either. I've been on fiber for 3 years (since my first AF), and I really haven't had any problems with BMs. So, I don't know . . .
Keep at it, though - keep going to the crs (doc). Keep trying to heal yourself. Don't give up (that's what I tell myself.)
Sweet Bugaboo
King Fissure

Topics: 11

Postby dntwrrybhppy » 24 Jan 2012, 01:22

Hey chadwick :D My name is Melissa. I'm 20 years old and I'm going through the same thing as you are. Everytime I enter the bathroom I feel like I'm going to hell. I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm new here too. Just remember you're not alone. I know what it's like to be at work surrounded by people and have this horrible pain and you just want to run away but you can't tell anyone what you're going through:( I dropped my college classes last semester because it was too difficult for me to walk so much and then have to sit for long periods of time. I just couldn't concentrate. This problem has taken over my life. Even though we may feel weak, depressed and be in a TON of pain..if you think about it this only makes us stronger cause we can handle it. I always imagine what it's going to be like once I heal and have no more pain. I will be so thankful for my good health and live each day like it's my last. I hope we all reach that point. For now we need to stick together and learn as much as possible. If you ever need a friend I'm here:)
dntwrrybhppy
Fibre Addict

Topics: 2