Hi fellow sufferers!

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Hi fellow sufferers!

Postby Ihatefissures » 14 Oct 2007, 15:04

Hello all,
I'm so happy that I have found this forum.
So there are other people out there who dread going to the loo because of the pain.
I've suffered for nearly 3 years now, on and off, sometimes it's worse than others. I'm having a very bad time with them at the moment, I have 2, and my doctor says they are very deep (his words were "it looks like you have been cut deeply with a knife").
See you,
Bee
Ihatefissures

Topics: 2

Re: Hi fellow sufferers!

Postby Guest » 14 Oct 2007, 16:05

Hi and welcome to the forum. It sounds like you can certainly relate to the pain and suffering. I hope you can find some useful information here. Feel free to look around and join in!
Take care,
Lecia :*):

Postby Cheryl » 15 Oct 2007, 05:41

Hi Bee!!
Welcome to the forum.. :D im sure you will love it here... there is heaps of advice around to help you on the mend...
3 years is a long time.. you must be so over it by now!
I had mine for 6 years, and although i am recovered now, i wish so much there were people to help me long ago..
Take a good look around, there is so much useful info, and we are all here to help each other!!
Catch you Soon
Cheryl
Cheryl
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 22

Postby happyass » 15 Oct 2007, 08:15

hi bee,
i had mine for close to four years and then switched to a macrobiotic diet and that really helped me find my true path to healing the fissure. it's gone.
now i am a little bit more relaxed and not as into the macrobiotics as before but i am going to start up again for winter as that is when i started it. it is really great during the cold months for sure.
good luck and read up around here and let us know what you have tried to find some relief. maybe we can help you try some new things!
take care,
gareth
happyass
King Fissure

Topics: 74