I hope this helps someone!

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

I hope this helps someone!

Postby CBM » 09 Feb 2012, 14:52

I am a 43-year-old male. Been suffering since May 2010, but almost cured. Here is my story.
I have tried all types of creams, ointments, pills and fiber and nothing really helped me. Even after a soft BM the pain will still last the rest of the day. Sitting, standing and even sleeping was a challenge. I missed many days of work because driving was almost impossible. Therefore, I had to take drastic action.
After purchasing a sitz bath, I noticed the bag in the kit the tubing has a small hole were the water drains. Therefore, I got the idea of flushing out my anus with water after each BM. So, I purchased a jar of Vaseline and lube up really good and inserted the tubing up my anus, squeezing the bag as hardest as could to get the water flowing, it was not easy and it was difficult the first few times. Did feel some comfort, but the flow of water was just not enough to do a complete flush. So I made another hole to the tubing and made the existing one bigger. Flushed this way for 3 to 4 weeks sometime before a BM and did notice that pain was going away and was feeling a better. The bag that comes with the sitz bath fell a part from all the squeezing, so I had to purchase another one and did the same thing to the tubing. After a few flushes the second bag fell apart as well. At this point, I had to look for a better system because I was getting better.
I purchased a water bottle use for personal care. The red rubber one with all the attachments. The kits come with anal and vaginal attachments. I did try to use the anal attachment in the kit, but it was way to uncomfortable to get a complete flush, I actually made my condition worse trying to insert attachment, it was to thick. I was about to head to the store for another sitz bath when I notice that if I cut the end of tubing from the sitz bath it will fit at the end of the anal attachment from the red bag. I have been using this system for a while now. I am down to only flushing after a BM a few times a week I can tell you that I am almost at 100%. This is what is working for me!
Supply list:
Vaseline
Red Rubber Bag
Sitz Bath Bag (cut tubing)
Neosporin Ointment (after every flush)
Mild Soap (to clean tubing after each use)
Rubbing Alcohol (sterilize tubing)
CBM

Topics: 1

Re: I hope this helps someone!

Postby rasmith3530 » 09 Feb 2012, 18:47

Gee, a douche bag. Why didn't I think of this? Brilliant there CBM!
rasmith3530
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 10