Bounty for cleaning up bottom

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Bounty for cleaning up bottom

Postby BillUltra » 15 May 2012, 21:10

Just wanted to share a tip that I've been finding extremely helpful. I've heard baby wipes recommended for cleaning up your bottom after a bm from several sources, but I've found damp Bounty paper towels to be far far better. Just fold one up, wet it with whatever temp water you need (cold if you're swelling or inflamed), or warm if you need that soothing warmth. Squeeze it out and apply on the old butt crack. Leave in place for a minute or two and remove. My opinion is that they are far softer than baby wipes, not nearly as slimy, plus they are tough enough not to come apart on you. They will definitely be included in my emergency bag I've been toting around and will be taking on my vacations.
Another good thing about them is that after you clean up with a damp one, if you think you might be starting to get a rash, you can repeat the procedure with a dry Bounty and it's so soft it's not uncomfortable at all.
BillUltra
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 19

Re: Bounty for cleaning up bottom

Postby Emm123 » 15 May 2012, 21:59

Ahh nice! I moved away from wipes since I got something like a rash and its nice to know I can try this. Thanks :-)
Emm123
Salt Bather

Topics: 3